Elks versus RR Week One

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Despise Chris Jones, but probably not as much as Gappers. Hope it's an ugly game like last night but the LOLks give the Gappers a nice big L. 

Fantastic crowd for a Sunday, I hope they all get to enjoy Edmonton ending their home losing streak, no better team to beat!

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Looking at the Sask depth chart...I didn't think their online could get worse...but man I think it did...and that receiving core?? Yikes horrible

No depth at all right across the board...the Elks may...well should run away with this

If anything Jones will out coach the dumb Sask staff

You could put together a Better ol picking prs and trading for teams 6th guy. 

how crazy is it that 3 of bcs starting ol came from here, and that we still have such a good next 3 ol in Eli Dobson and Richmond? 

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

You could put together a Better ol picking prs and trading for teams 6th guy. 

how crazy is it that 3 of bcs starting ol came from here, and that we still have such a good next 3 ol in Eli Dobson and Richmond? 

Brandon Council I’m curious on, he was Auburn’s OL of the year in 2022 and might be a good find. Remains to be seen. 

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Brandon Council I’m curious on, he was Auburn’s OL of the year in 2022 and might be a good find. Remains to be seen. 

When you come from a giant school like that and have have every chance in the world to stick in the NFL - you probably just aren’t good enough.