East Final thread

TrueBlue4ever

5 minutes ago, bluto said:

I would like to take this opportunity to state unequivocally for the record:

-The Alouettes suck.
-Montreal sucks.
-The Province of Quebec sucks.
-Montreal Smoked meat and Poutine are okay but if we're being honest they're overated.

Argos Rule
#GodsOwnFootballClub

Argos suck Als sucks why even play really?

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Actually think this has the potential to be a real solid match.

Gotta be honest... I don't.

We haven't had a single outing this year where I've come away feeling like we had our game dialed-in in all three phases.

Luckily, we mostly played against teams with less talent than we have (ie: The East, Saskachuk and the Elks). But our lack of cohesion, or sloppiness and our downright baffling gameplans (and I don't even feel that they merit being called "gameplans") has got to catch up to us eventually...

Maybe we win tomorrow because we're a squad made up of far better players than the Larks... But even if we do, we'll need all the Argo Bounces that we have coming to us for the next season or two to pull off an upset in the GC.

7 minutes ago, bluto said:

Gotta be honest... I don't.

We haven't had a single outing this year where I've come away feeling like we had our game dialed-in in all three phases.

Luckily, we mostly played against teams with less talent than we have (ie: The East, Saskachuk and the Elks). But our lack of cohesion, or sloppiness and our downright baffling gameplans (and I don't even feel that they merit being called "gameplans") has got to catch up to us eventually...

Maybe we win tomorrow because we're a squad made up of far better players than the Larks... But even if we do, we'll need all the Argo Bounces that we have coming to us for the next season or two to pull off an upset in the GC.

Oh I never said it would be a well played game, just that both teams have the potential to make it a close battle. Which can make for a good match in a "no idea who will come through" way.