The RIP 2022 Thread

iHeart

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Speaking of interesting players, anyone see John Daly??? He's been quoted in the past as saying he plays his best golf when he's drunk. 

Golf fans react to John Daly's crazy USPGA outfit as 1991 champ sports huge  beard and floral SKULL pants | The Sun

Why would you tempt fate by putting Daly's photo in the R.I.P. thread?  He's already treading the line drinking 20 cokes a day, living off peanut M&M's and chain smoking.

45 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Why would you tempt fate by putting Daly's photo in the R.I.P. thread?  He's already treading the line drinking 20 cokes a day, living off peanut M&M's and chain smoking.

I think the picture is supposed to represent the death of good taste in clothing. Sobriety appears to not have been involved when choosing that ensemble. 

2 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

I'm not superstitious. Daly's an "interesting player" as you put it. No doubt the way he's going his life will be snuffed out early but that's neither here nor there,

On 2022-09-14 at 5:35 PM, Tracker said:

And there are drunk/stoned drivers who will swear under oath that they are better drivers when impaired.

Being drunk is not the same as being stoned tho. Drunk = head spinning barf pass out. Stoned = ha ha ha then I'm hungry then normal 

Don't believe me? Let's go out.. for every beer you have I will smoke 1 joint. Let's see who is still functional In 3 hours 

Edited by Goalie

https://people.com/country/loretta-lynn-dead-age-90/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=633c490edef0cc00013ba64d

And I just recently watched the 1981 Academy Awards ceremony on Youtube (it's when Coal Miner's Daughter was up for Oscars)

Edited by iHeart