The RIP 2022 Thread

iHeart

Olivia Newton-John Spoke Candidly About Death In One Of Her Last Interviews

Olivia Newton-John gave her perspective on death and the afterlife in a candid discussion on the “A Life of Greatness” podcast.

“I’ve had quite a few times where I’ve contemplated it as being a possibility sooner than I would’ve wanted it,” the actor said with a laugh, after podcast host, Sarah Grynberg asked the actor if she’d contemplated her own death, or what happens after people die, given her longtime struggle with breast cancer.

“I mean, we all know that we’re gonna die. I think we spend our lives probably much in denial of it,” Newton-John added.
The interview took place in February 2021 and is one of Newton-John’s last appearances. It resurfaced following the “Grease” star’s death on Monday at age 73.

“Everyone that I know who’s had a near-death experience, my husband being one of them, says it’s the most unbelievable feeling of love that you have ever experienced and you don’t want to come back. So I’m kind of looking forward to that ― not now ― but when it happens,” she said.

Aw that's the second one this month (and I was really dreading this one...you know I'm starting to think they promoted him in season 6 because the Walsh parents departed the show) https://tvline.com/2022/08/25/beverly-hills-90210-joe-e-tata-dead-peach-pit-owner-nat-obituary/

And now I can see why he didn't take part in #BH90210 health reasons

Edited by iHeart

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I don't really remember him, Season 3 was kind of a dull season I don't even remember who won *One Google Later* and now I know why I don't remember him....he and his teammate were eliminated first

(and in case anyone hasn't been paying attention, Catherine and Craig the team from Winnipeg are still in the race as of this posting)

Edited by iHeart

Marsha Hunt passed away. She was an active actress for 80 years. She was the last living member of a group including Bogart and Bacall that had traveled to Washington to fight the communist witch hunts of the 50s. Unlike many she refused to back down and was blackballed  from movies and television for many years.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/sep/11/marsha-hunt-obituary

Edited by the watcher