GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps

JCon

1 minute ago, White Out said:

Michael O'Shea sounds absolutely pissed right now on the postgame radio. I actually love it. He should be pissed. Good for you Mike.

He looked pissed at the end 

Just now, bustamente said:

On a positive note Augustine had a hell of a game and the D really did play well till the last part of the 4th quarter

Johnny had a first half for sure 

At half he was my 1st star but did nothing all 2nd 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, wpgallday1960 said:

True but the running game died in the 2nd half when there was no threat of a passing game and Calgary defenders crowded the LOS.

Well, we found out about our backup qbs & the analysis isn't good. I can cut some slack to Dru Brown as he's a true rookie but Sean McGuire played very badly last week. For a guy who has been here 2 seasons, I expected a lot more. Red flags should be raised here. I hope both McGuire & Brown don't see the field other than short yardage from this point on & we actually sign a veteran qb in the off season who gives us a chance to win when he plays. 

7 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

True but the running game died in the 2nd half when there was no threat of a passing game and Calgary defenders crowded the LOS.

Run game died because our passing game died with Brown playing. Andrew Harris wouldn't have made a difference. 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Well, we found out about our backup qbs & the analysis isn't good. I can cut some slack to Dru Brown as he's a true rookie but Sean McGuire played very badly last week. For a guy who has been here 2 seasons, I expected a lot more. Red flags should be raised here. I hope both McGuire & Brown don't see the field other than short yardage from this point on & we actually sign a veteran qb in the off season who gives us a chance to win when he plays. 

Plenty of good CFL QBs have had terrible games to start their career.  Learning the CFL game takes experience and is often a painful process.  Sask looked terrible with Harker playing and he has some game experience too.  Other CFL teams are no better off than the Bombers with respect to backup QBs.

Just now, wpgallday1960 said:

Plenty of good CFL QBs have had terrible games to start their career.  Learning the CFL game takes experience and is often a painful process.  Sask looked terrible with Harker playing and he has some game experience too.  Other CFL teams are no better off than the Bombers with respect to backup QBs.

That philosophy won't feel very good if Collaros gets hurt. The entire season will be wasted. 

On the drive home from McMahon now. Stamps are ****. This was their GC tonight. They'll lose to Sask next week for sure. They needed our 3rd string D to march at all against us. Maier is better than Bo but thankfully the Stamps done seem to know it. 

Edited by Noeller