Jump to content

Looking ahead,early chat-Banjo Bowl 2021


Nolby
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Image

 

I thought from tweets earlier Wilson practiced this morning? Maybe Gray draws in the lineup.

It was. Perhaps it was a mistake. I see couture listed under knee now too makes more sense. Any knee injury sucks to play through especially on the line. Luckily we have the deepest bench for OL in the league. I imagine Eli starts and gray is the 6th ol. Which makes you wonder who will be the healthy scratch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

It was. Perhaps it was a mistake. I see couture listed under knee now too makes more sense. Any knee injury sucks to play through especially on the line. Luckily we have the deepest bench for OL in the league. I imagine Eli starts and gray is the 6th ol. Which makes you wonder who will be the healthy scratch. 

They can choose to keep Couture in the 45 and be the healthy scratch. Unless, of course, he will be out for a while.

Edited by M.O.A.B.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depth chart is out. Rocquemore is back in, and dheilly draws in with him. Nelson surprisingly stays in at KR. Better luck next time. Briggs is still listed as the starter with 8 NIs. Couture is also still listed as starting C, I guess thatll be a game day decision and decide which OL is our scratch. 

Edited by wbbfan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

we got 10 guys backing up 7 dl/lber spots. And we got 3 guys backing up 11 wr/db spots. Yep that seems about the usual. 

Most of those backups plays on the kick return/coverage teams. We rarely use our starters there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

Most of those backups plays on the kick return/coverage teams. We rarely use our starters there. 

I know. Nearly all will see rotational reps in the front 7 though to keep the main guys fresh. The dbs and wrs don't get that though. And we are an injury away from a pretty big down grade. 2 from being dicked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Still Nelson 👎

Don't want to dwell on this, but what exactly are the coaches seeing in the film room that we're missing? I don't see anything. Hesitant, not quick, lack of vision and no results in terms of positive yards. There are no better options on the roster? Last I'll vent about this. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

we got 10 guys backing up 7 dl/lber spots. And we got 3 guys backing up 11 wr/db spots. Yep that seems about the usual. 

Yeah, it's interesting to me that most teams load up on DL and LB's dressing for games. I get it - keep the pass rush fresh; LB's play on special teams. But, the coach in me would dress one more OL, DB and WR in place of three other spots. QB is your most important position. Having just one back up OL terrifies me. You lose 2, you're f'ed. Putting Jake Thomas in there is death for Collaros. Having one extra WR is one additional weapon in a diverse offense. And only one back up DB? Opposing OC's are dreaming about two DB's going down and a team having to drop a LB back to safety. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

I know. Nearly all will see rotational reps in the front 7 though to keep the main guys fresh. The dbs and wrs don't get that though. And we are an injury away from a pretty big down grade. 2 from being dicked

Actually...I don't think we really are...the roster now....Darby goes down...Roq steps in...thats where he started the season....any of the HB's get dinged Darby and or Alexander could swing in there, Hallett goes to safety...same situ with a corner....Alexander and Darby both can play there...Darby was a huge pick-up as he can play all DB spots..as can Alexander...we be fine...

Edited by Booch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Booch said:

Actually...I don't think we really are...the roster now....Darby goes down...Roq steps in...thats where he started the season....any of the HB's get dinged Darby and or Alexander could swing in there, Hallett goes to safety...same situ with a corner....Alexander and Darby both can play there...Darby was a huge pick-up as he can play all SB spots..as can Alexander...we be fine...

Roq started at WIL not Sam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I couldn't be happier about the total mess the Riders are right now and I hope they lose 52-0 tomorrow......and that would STILL be too good for them. **** those assholes.

I agree and this benefits us obviously or any team but it would be great to see the Bombers absolutely blow up the score board,points matter quite a bit right now with a shortened season and standings at the end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...