GDT - Week 4 - The Stamps (1-2) @ The Champs (2-1)

JCon

44 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I started by saying the Bombers made 2 big plays that put 14 points on the board for us. That's not ignoring the good things, it's giving the Bombers their due. I'm not pretending that the Bombers didn't make mistakes. We all know they made mistakes. I'm saying that the game wasn't lost simply by Bomber mistakes. The loss was mostly due to the Argos badly out playing us on that day. That's why I don't agree with your 'do you see the Bombers making that many mistakes again' line of 'reasoning'.

Now on to today's game. I expect it to be a one sided win for the Bombers.

Well hey the Bombers didn't make those mistakes the week before and the result was a win. So it seems to me you are wrong. Argos stopped the run in the first matchup too, the difference was collaros playing like poop in the rematch rematch receivers putting balls on the ground.

This team is always going to have that big play ability, the wins and losses come when they don't execute the little things.

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Well hey the Bombers didn't make those mistakes the week before and the result was a win. So it seems to me you are wrong. Argos stopped the run in the first matchup too, the difference was collaros playing like poop in the rematch rematch receivers putting balls on the ground.

This team is always going to have that big play ability, the wins and losses come when they don't execute the little things.

Toronto had more than a little to do with causing those mistakes. Stuffing the run forced Collaros to go exclusively to the pass, and the pressure forced him to hurry throws. Tight coverage led to receivers not being on their game. 

By your logic, we beat Hamilton because of the mistakes they made, not because our defensive pressure forced Masoli into hurried throws and poor decisions, or our hard hitting secondary had nothing to do with the mistakes Banks made. 

36 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Richie Hall gave absolute **** to the interior of the D on the pre-game show.

Deservedly so.

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Toronto had more than a little to do with causing those mistakes. Stuffing the run forced Collaros to go exclusively to the pass, and the pressure forced him to hurry throws. Tight coverage led to receivers not being on their game. 

By your logic, we beat Hamilton because of the mistakes they made, not because our defensive pressure forced Masoli into hurried throws and poor decisions, or our hard hitting secondary had nothing to do with the mistakes Banks made. 

Why can't it be both?

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Football ultimately comes down to who makes less mistakes and makes more big plays.