2021 CFL Free Agency

Jpan85

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

didnt he retire to rap?  some one was hinting i think at 3dn that he might come out of retirement. May have been just speculation idk. Hes young with low wear and tear on his body. And a tremendous skill set, but I dont trust his drive to play at all. Wouldnt touch him with a 10' clown pole. 

you know how many pro football players still study while playing and do so from a great distance? 

Do you know of many that can go to University and also play the game for their hometown professional club they luv right in their home town...I would hazard a guess not too many

Edited by Stickem

Just now, JCon said:

Ouch. Feel like we're going to regret this. 

Just like when we lost Loffler and Santos-Knox. 

Didnt miss loffler as much as JSK but ya. 

Just now, Stickem said:

Do you know of many that can go to University and also play the game they luv right in their home town...I would hazard a guess not too many

You mean regina? his home town team? You can also pursue an education any place to like after making a life times income in the NFL. But you must be right I mean he did bypass the NFL to come here in the first place right? Oh wait...

53 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

If I was him id try and swing a deal for one of our young ol. Gray, couture, eli, and desjarlais. We are extremely deep at NI ol, and a guy like gray isnt cheap. With the 3 vets, and one back up that leaves 1 odd man out. Bombers wont wanna lose one of these guys for nothing, and a draft pick could be used to store value off the salary cap by drafting an NFL camp/signee. 

I’d be open to trade one for an established starting receiver and a pick. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Didnt miss loffler as much as JSK but ya. 

You mean regina? his home town team? You can also pursue an education any place to like after making a life times income in the NFL. But you must be right I mean he did bypass the NFL to come here in the first place right? Oh wait...

I'm talking about Grey ...you know our O lineman....someone is off topic

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

lol @ trading one of our NI OL for magic beans to a division rival.....

vs losing one for nothing again right.  never mind actually reading the post. 😆

I like the lorenzo jerome get for the riders too. Wonder where cam judge ends up. Feels like they are all in on moving on with out him. 

Nothing splashy, but if we could:

- Re-sign Thomas Miles

- Re-sign Maxime Latour as our snapper or sign Mike Benson from Mtl

- Sign DT Ryan Brown from Mtl, to back-up Stove

- With Lucky gone, sign Ricky Collins 

The others either retiring or looking for other opportunities elsewhere.

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

So the Riders are will start Dean at MLB and one of the Herdman-Reeds at Will with the other as a backup at linebacker or am I reading it wrong. Think they were better with Soli and Moncrief.

Moncrrief played sam. Not sure who his replacement is going to be but he would be our biggest loss as that is a tough position to fill. My guess is we move Purifoy or Mcray there. The open spot in the secondary is then taken up by Bouka which will be our 3rd National on D. (We signed a Canadian Corner today to back him up.) We start Dean at MLB then probably go a young American at Will. We had two on our roster for most of last year in Idowu who filled in for Solomon on passing downs sometimes and Gary Johnson jr who came in after NFL cuts and played special teams. 

I am hoping/thinking the Canadian Linebackers are special teams guys/backups but I guess we will see. 

21 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Moncrrief played sam. Not sure who his replacement is going to be but he would be our biggest loss as that is a tough position to fill. My guess is we move Purifoy or Mcray there. The open spot in the secondary is then taken up by Bouka which will be our 3rd National on D. (We signed a Canadian Corner today to back him up.) We start Dean at MLB then probably go a young American at Will. We had two on our roster for most of last year in Idowu who filled in for Solomon on passing downs sometimes and Gary Johnson jr who came in after NFL cuts and played special teams. 

I am hoping/thinking the Canadian Linebackers are special teams guys/backups but I guess we will see. 

Who are the three Nats on D?