Random Jets News

True North really are a bit delusional aren't they. Look at those prices. I'll tell you right now, most ppl don't give a **** about upgrades to areas of the arena. If I'm paying 200 plus for 2 tix cuz I ain't going by myself,  I want the team on the ice to give a **** and until you get that, none of these renos meant for ppl with thousands of dollars of disposable income matter 

Edited by Goalie

On 2023-05-29 at 5:01 PM, Goalie said:

True North really are a bit delusional aren't they. Look at those prices. I'll tell you right now, most ppl don't give a **** about upgrades to areas of the arena. If I'm paying 200 plus for 2 tix cuz I ain't going by myself,  I want the team on the ice to give a **** and until you get that, none of these renos meant for ppl with thousands of dollars of disposable income matter 

My buying group has voted to take the upgrade and pay extra. I am in a group with a few other businesses that use the tickets for promotional purposes so we write them off anyway. I can see that as being an attractive option for season tix holders who use them for business purposes. Probably who they are trying to attract with this offering. Taking clients or using tix for promotional/employee rewards and upping the ante on the experience is worth a few hundred bucks.

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

"trade me right ******* now"..... PLD with some Slapshot 

Prima Donna,seriously how do we get stuck with these guys? Pretty soon the NHL cities will just be the warm south cities ( Vegas,cause everyone loves Vegas) and Major centers only. Greed and petulant behavior killing the NHL as we know it. 

42 minutes ago, JCon said:

Why would he want to play for this organization? 

He seemed pretty stoked to join it back when he was acquired in early 2021. Turns out he was being disingenuous.

He only wants to play for the Habs. This is the same **** he pulled in Columbus.

Too many entitled divas in the NHL these days.

3 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

He seemed pretty stoked to join it back when he was acquired in early 2021. Turns out he was being disingenuous.

He only wants to play for the Habs. This is the same **** he pulled in Columbus.

Too many entitled divas in the NHL these days.

He was stoked until he found out about the culture. 

I mean, if I had the choice, I would play at home too. Next year, he'll be a UFA and he can choose whatever he wants. 

We all praised Lawler coming back here. 

Chevy has been here far to long for the results that he has accomplished, his trades don't amount to much and his drafting after the first round is very underwhelming. That extension was a huge mistake and he should of gotten his walking papers a couple of seasons ago

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Chevy has been here far to long for the results that he has accomplished, his trades don't amount to much and his drafting after the first round is very underwhelming. That extension was a huge mistake and he should of gotten his walking papers a couple of seasons ago

His last really good 1st round pick was Connor in 2015. Perfetti may be really good but we'll see.

Could have had Tkachuk over Laine. 

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

His last really good 1st round pick was Connor in 2015. Perfetti may be really good but we'll see.

Could have had Tkachuk over Laine. 

ehhhhhh......... I get what you're saying, but man I don't want any Tkachuk on a team I care about. **** that family. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

ehhhhhh......... I get what you're saying, but man I don't want any Tkachuk on a team I care about. **** that family. 

Oh, sure, but Laine was a disaster. PLD is not much better. 

But, Laine was the natural choice, with an elite level shot. I'm not counting it either way. 2015 remains the last good first round pick.