Random Jets News

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Tired of seeing this. Arizona draws under 5k. SJ under 10k. 

Enough already 

agreed... I'm tired of the talk surrounding it. But.... as JCon pointed out........ the reason the discussion is happening is because of the Jets own marketing during STH renewal time. Putting that video clip in there of the Save Our Jets stuff.... thinly veiled threat from the team....... that's what led to all this. 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wonder how many ppl go to both. I mean if I had tix to both I'd go to the one that matters more not 1 in 82. 

I think that's what will happen also 

Ya I don't think the bombers will lose out on this day. The Jets will have more to worry about. Should be a sellout on Chancellor Matheson....

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wonder how many ppl go to both. I mean if I had tix to both I'd go to the one that matters more not 1 in 82. 

I think that's what will happen also 

We have that Jets game as part of our mini pack.  Even with them moving the time back, still tight to make the Bomber game.  

Either we skip the Jets game or leave the Jets game early (and have to bring winter clothes to the game).   Still deciding.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

We have that Jets game as part of our mini pack.  Even with them moving the time back, still tight to make the Bomber game.  

Either we skip the Jets game or leave the Jets game early (and have to bring winter clothes to the game).   Still deciding.

Can you move easily from the arena to the stadium? I assume Transit Park and Ride? 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Can you move easily from the arena to the stadium? I assume Transit Park and Ride? 

We have a parking pass for the Bombers.  But either way, I doubt we'd make it in time as traffic gets so congested at IG Field the closer you get to game start.