Covid-19

JCon

22 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Ahhhh not a rando like you sheep, blindly taking orders from the medical establishment dictators, I do my own research and take my advice, direction from Mr. Theo Fleury former NHL star, patriot and lover of freedom, advocate for those who still haven’t found their voice, best selling author thank you very much.

Hey, the guy wearing the aliens are real shirt with the tinfoil hat told me getting a booster was fine and he's my go to.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

The few pose as voices for the many.  Think of it this way- if you drove across the city, you would not likely notice the great majority of drivers who obeyed the common-sense driving laws but if there were even two or three erratic drivers, you would notice and remember them and might even think that the city is riddled with idiots.

14 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Yup for sure but I’m curious if anyone close to him has alerted him to this or if he’s just surrounded by enablers.

He has a lot of support from the anti-vax nutters, probably enough to grift a living off along with Jamie Sale.  They are now claiming that the entire pandemic was a "big lie" and everyone involved in the disinformation campaign should be prosecuted.

Theo Fleury
@TheoFleury14
21h
I am calling for the arrest of all who were involved in coercing and lying 🤥 about the 💉 efficiency and safety to the citizens of the world asap. This shitshow is over and those who are involved need to be prosecuted to the highest level.

His supporters chime in and it just goes on and on.

Robyn 🇨🇦
@AutismMomArtist
20h
Freedom Convoy 🇨🇦 was against vaccine mandates and passports and its official the shots didn’t stop transmission. They had a perfectly valid scientific reason to protest. They were right, and it probably saved a lot of people. It gave us hope. I will never forget 💕Thank you

LD Christy 💕🇨🇦🇺🇸
@Christy4Change
Oct 12
Funny how our tin foil hats have turned into crowns of knowledge.

11 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

He has a lot of support from the anti-vax nutters, probably enough to grift a living off along with Jamie Sale.  They are now claiming that the entire pandemic was a "big lie" and everyone involved in the disinformation campaign should be prosecuted.

Theo Fleury
@TheoFleury14
21h
I am calling for the arrest of all who were involved in coercing and lying 🤥 about the 💉 efficiency and safety to the citizens of the world asap. This shitshow is over and those who are involved need to be prosecuted to the highest level.

Robyn 🇨🇦
@AutismMomArtist
20h
Freedom Convoy 🇨🇦 was against vaccine mandates and passports and its official the shots didn’t stop transmission. They had a perfectly valid scientific reason to protest. They were right, and it probably saved a lot of people. It gave us hope. I will never forget 💕Thank you

LD Christy 💕🇨🇦🇺🇸
@Christy4Change
Oct 12

Braindead. They're all braindead.

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

Theo Fleury
@TheoFleury14
21h

Robyn 🇨🇦
@AutismMomArtist
20h

LD Christy 💕🇨🇦🇺🇸
@Christy4Change
Oct 12

Not just anti-vaxxers, anti-science.

Actually more than that. Awarding themselves with the crowns of knowledge is not how it works in the real world.

Thinking linear in how things progress, this cohort of people are anti-data, anti-information, anti-evidence, anti-knowledge, anti-wisdom.

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Not just anti-vaxxers, anti-science.

Actually more than that. Awarding themselves with the crowns of knowledge is not how it works in the real world.

Thinking linear in how things progress, this cohort of people are anti-data, anti-information, anti-evidence, anti-knowledge, anti-wisdom.

AKA flat-earthers.

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Last month we had 15 teachers out at the same time with COVID lol,  that being said it's 3 weeks later and the world hasn't ended and the kids are perfectly fine.    

Except that the kids are at heightened risk of contracting diabetes (Risk for Newly Diagnosed Diabetes 30 Days After SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Persons Aged 18 Years — United States, March 1, 2020–June 28, 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov))

The adults are likely at increased risk of damage to the brain (SARS-CoV-2 is associated with changes in brain structure in UK Biobank | Nature)

And that everyone that contracts it is at higher risk of heart problems (COVID and the Heart: It Spares No One | Johns Hopkins | Bloomberg School of Public Health (jhu.edu))

Not to mention the chance of developing other symptoms with long Covid.

But you are correct, I don't believe the world ended.

3 minutes ago, WildPath said:

Except that the kids are at heightened risk of contracting diabetes (Risk for Newly Diagnosed Diabetes 30 Days After SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Persons Aged 18 Years — United States, March 1, 2020–June 28, 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov))

The adults are likely at increased risk of damage to the brain (SARS-CoV-2 is associated with changes in brain structure in UK Biobank | Nature)

And that everyone that contracts it is at higher risk of heart problems (COVID and the Heart: It Spares No One | Johns Hopkins | Bloomberg School of Public Health (jhu.edu))

I appreciate your last sentence in how to respond to the world didn’t end comment.

44 minutes ago, WildPath said:

Basically if you look into anything and everything you will die a million ways.  If I were to read every pamphlet or believe every commercial  about how 1 in 3 people will have cancer,  1 in 4 people will have hepatitis,  1 in 3 will have heart issues, 1 in 4 people have drug addictions,   1 in 2 will have mental break downs etc... basically every human in the planet has 10 different diseases and conditions and basically are a ticking time bomb that will die at any second... unless you buy drug A and drug B and drug C.   

The pollution is going to kill us,   the side effects of the genetically modified food is going to kill us,    the high sugar diet is going to give everyone diabetes and heart issues,   5G phones are going to kill us,   basically everything is awful and we are all going to die if we believe everything we read on the internet.  

All I know is people are living longer then ever in the history of mankind and also  ever since the children have gone back to school the mental health for these children has skyrocketed up. 

At some point you have to just live and not be chicken little and scared of everything.     

Edited by Brandon

23 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Basically if you look into anything and everything you will die a million ways.  If I were to read every pamphlet or believe every commercial  about how 1 in 3 people will have cancer,  1 in 4 people will have hepatitis,  1 in 3 will have heart issues, 1 in 4 people have drug addictions,   1 in 2 will have mental break downs etc... basically every human in the planet has 10 different diseases and conditions and basically are a ticking time bomb that will die at any second... unless you buy drug A and drug B and drug C.   

The pollution is going to kill us,   the side effects of the genetically modified food is going to kill us,    the high sugar diet is going to give everyone diabetes and heart issues,   5G phones are going to kill us,   basically everything is awful and we are all going to die if we believe everything we read on the internet.  

Or you could just understand how science works and what peer-reviewed studies are.

23 minutes ago, Brandon said:

All I know is people are living longer then ever in the history of mankind

Life Expectancy in the U.S. Declined a Year and Half in 2020 (cdc.gov)

LIFE EXPECTANCY FELL IN 2021 FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW (cdc.gov)

0/1

Edited by WildPath