2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

Seriously, who cares- we are Grey Cup champs, it really doesn't matter how we go there. 

Dominant all season? Dominant for just one game? Dominant for three... it doesn't matter- The Blue Bombers are the reigning Grey Cup Champs... that is all that matters. 

GREY CUP CHAMPS!!!

LDDAKWYJDRFULGOOQKHRG224YA.jpg

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:

So you're admitting we weren't a dominate team. Congrats! That's the first step.

Who cares about the regular season?? We were "dominant " when it mattered. The regular season is just practice for the playoffs,  everyone knows that.  If we went 18-0 but lost pre season games would you complain about that too?

1 hour ago, Goldkobra said:

Who cares about the regular season?? We were "dominant " when it mattered. The regular season is just practice for the playoffs,  everyone knows that.  If we went 18-0 but lost pre season games would you complain about that too?

Yup. It's all about peaking at the right time, the playoffs. Thats when we dominated!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm in the process of rewatching the entire 2019 season on my PVR. Last weekend was the Banjo Bowl: Strev Runs Wild... It's really just an incredible season. A wild story. 

I would do awful things for a DVD release of the season like they do for superbowl champions. 

24 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I would do awful things for a DVD release of the season like they do for superbowl champions. 

I know someone who has the season on an external hard drive, with the ability to rip to bluray.... But that would be illegal. Cough. League could really make money off something similar tho... I'm sure TSN is the reason they can't. 

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I know someone who has the season on an external hard drive, with the ability to rip to bluray.... But that would be illegal. Cough. League could really make money off something similar tho... I'm sure TSN is the reason they can't. 

Just like single game betting. How much revenue will that bring in for the CFL? 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing the CFL does not do so it misses out on revenue. What do we see the minute a Super Bowl champ is crowned? The NFL selling tee shirts & caps with the name of the Super Bowl champs on them. We don't do any of that. I can't believe just how cheap the CFL is or just short sighted. I hate to say this as I'm 60 plus but it doesn't help having a 55-60 year old insurance salesman in Ambrosie running the league instead of someone like a sharp Mark Cohon who knows how to promote, market & advertise. Letting him get away was a huge mistake but not really a surprise. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

16 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing the CFL does not do so it misses out on revenue. What do we see the minute a Super Bowl champ is crowned? The NFL selling tee shirts & caps with the name of the Super Bowl champs on them. We don't do any of that. I can't believe just how cheap the CFL is or just short sighted. I hate to say this as I'm 60 plus but it doesn't help having a 55-60 year old insurance salesman in Ambrosie running the league instead of someone like a sharp Mark Cohon who knows how to promote, market & advertise. Letting him get away was a huge mistake but not really a surprise. 

Hold on. You buy merch from the GC game as you leave.