WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps

JCon

Just now, The Zipp said:

Strevler is a go according to Bob Irving...how effective he will be is unknown I guess.  If he can go would like to see him on short yardage for sure.  

I don't know how I feel about this.

Strev being "good to go" was how he got injured in the first place. I just hope he's not taking snaps when he can barely limp from the huddle.

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I don't know how I feel about this.

Strev being "good to go" was how he got injured in the first place. I just hope he's not taking snaps when he can barely limp from the huddle.

I am with you - BUT this is the playoffs - a true must win game...is a 70% Strevler better than 100% McGuire for what we need today?? 

sure as heck don't want Collaros running any QB sneaks 

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Gray's status is a complete puzzlement to me. Still, the coaches have to be aware that they are getting close to the end of their leashes and have to be aware that these sort of decisions may decide their futures. As usual, we shall see.

Or, and hear me out on this, the coaches who see every practise, watch every snap and are around these guys day in and day out see the other players being better at this moment. 

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

Drove through calgary last feb, saw two accidents going no.1  east ,traffic was barely moving and somehow some idiots managed to crash their cars.

Cowboy mentality and American influence. I alway disliked that place. 

35 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Or, and hear me out on this, the coaches who see every practise, watch every snap and are around these guys day in and day out see the other players being better at this moment. 

Don’t be silly, us fans on here know way better than any coach ever! 

1 minute ago, J5V said:

Exactly. It's their judgment that is being questioned.

So the experts know less than the fans? Here is what I saw prior to gray sitting down.... there were times when the right side of the line collapsed. With gray I think it's a case of him having some highlight reel stuff both ways, but the coaches value consistency more than peaks and valleys.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

So the experts know less than the fans? Here is what I saw prior to gray sitting down.... there were times when the right side of the line collapsed. With gray I think it's a case of him having some highlight reel stuff both ways, but the coaches value consistency more than peaks and valleys.

I love Gray's attitude though. Guy plays with a nasty edge. Besides, I haven't noticed much difference.

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Broken bone in his foot & he is playing? WTH? McGuire should be hoping he is released. He has no chance here. 

Also, on the TSN pre-playoff report, it was reported that Streveler not only has a cracked bone in his ankle but torn ligaments as well. Should be about as mobile as the Golden Boy on the legislature dome.