Depth Charts

Floyd

26 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I'm actually not arguing this point at all...  but I've watched Hurl get inexplicably pencilled in and watched Osh play 8-9 CDNs when we don't really need to either... so  I'll stick with a Thomas and Richardson or Bryant rotation on the roster for now...

What in the name of Kuale are you talking about, my man? 😀

34 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I'm actually not arguing this point at all...  but I've watched Hurl get inexplicably pencilled in and watched Osh play 8-9 CDNs when we don't really need to either... so  I'll stick with a Thomas and Richardson or Bryant rotation on the roster for now...

I think we are done being spoon fed that crap..we have the depth..and players now to not have to do these things...so fielding the best front 7 is I am sure priority one now, and a certain player mentioned in this thread doesn't make it the strongest...but...who knows...we will probably be duped again...and Bryant..or Richardson will end up elsewhere and be all-stars haha

3 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Could have happened to Jake last year too when he wasn't re-signed in the off-season but that was a risk they were willing to take.

It seems to me that the Riders and Alouettes, and maybe even the RedBlacks are pretty desperate for NI players this year, moreso than last.

5 hours ago, Tracker said:

It seems to me that the Riders and Alouettes, and maybe even the RedBlacks are pretty desperate for NI players this year, moreso than last.

I don't know if any of these teams are hurting for starters.

Als

S-Loffler, WLB-Lokombo, MLB-Muamba, LG-Rutherford, C-Matte, RG-Wilson, RT-Johnstone.  Maybes are WR-Carter and DT-Foote

Riders

S-Edem, WLB-Judge, DT-Evans, LG-Blake, C-Labatte, RG-Bladek/Shepley.  The 7th will either be CB-Bouka or one of their recievers.

Redblacks

S-Pruneau, DT-Klassen, LG-Johnson, C-Mateas, RG-McMillan, RT-Lauzon-Seguin, SB-Sinopoli.  They have also been experimenting with Korte at LT or they also have Behar at reciever.

Just now, Geebrr said:

Wow, seeing the Riders starters on paper.

That is weak.

Not really! Edem had a hell of a year last season.  Judge/Bouka/ whoever wins the RG position are up and comers.  Evans, Blake and Labatte are all reliable vets.  Their first two picks WR-McInnis and TE/FB/SB-Lenius, could also see playing time.

8 hours ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

Not really! Edem had a hell of a year last season.  Judge/Bouka/ whoever wins the RG position are up and comers.  Evans, Blake and Labatte are all reliable vets.  Their first two picks WR-McInnis and TE/FB/SB-Lenius, could also see playing time.

Edem? Were you actually watching? He was/is their biggest liability in the back field. He will be picked on a lot this season.

8 hours ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

Jones made Edem look better than he is. 

The whole group you mention is pretty underwhelming. Plus we are talking starters here. Their depth is even worse.

"Their first 2 pick could also see playing time". Doesn't mean much

10 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Jones made Edem look better than he is. 

The whole group you mention is pretty underwhelming. Plus we are talking starters here. Their depth is even worse.

"Their first 2 pick could also see playing time". Doesn't mean much

Players get beat all the time, I can see McInnis and Lenius beating Bombers defenders for years to come.  I could also see Loffler having a big games against the Bombers, especially seeing many fans on here bash him.

4 minutes ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

Players get beat all the time, I can see McInnis and Lenius beating Bombers defenders for years to come.  I could also see Loffler having a big games against the Bombers, especially seeing many fans on here bash him.

Yeah, Loffler definitely spends time on internet fan forums looking out for who is talking smack. Lol GTFO troll.

11 minutes ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

It's ok to confess to being a Rider fan so we at least know where you're coming from.

9 hours ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

Edem is brutal...and there's a reason he is on what,,his 3rd team now...and it's not cause he was wooed away from his previous team...horrible in coverage and penchant for dumb penalties..Blake and Labatte are 33 and 32 and on downswing..Corey Watson if he used as a starter is 35...Lavoie if used is 31..thats an old arsed team of core National starters to be relying on...and if they go down...whats behind them??

Bladek coming off a bad injury and wasn't a stud previous to that..Shepley is a big unknown..and no developing or potential starters on the horizon behind them that are National until their scrap heaping process starts...which it will....Judge is adequate but to be the main man now with losses they had (Jefferson..Eguevan..Antigha) not to mention Jones he is gonna flounder. and on top of that Hughes..Eliminiam ..Johnson and are all 35..32 and 32 in june for Johnson...again..an old arsed core of starters...so when you look at it yeah their list of starters National and Import are old in tooth...on downswing for the most part and have next to nothing but unproven guys behind them...at least the BC's and Edm's have depth pieces..younger quality national starters...and above all..a legit QB..Can't see nothing but a long miserable year this year especially with a rookie HC..DC..GM 

25 minutes ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

Imagination is a wonderful thing.

I see Demski, Wolitarsky, Simonise, and Petermann already able to carve up your Riders.

Edited by Geebrr

Montreal and Ottawa actually look decent compared to Sask's NI starters...

Ottawa is pretty deep at their designated NI positions - Kevin Francis can backup Pruneau I think...  3-4 NI DL that can rotate

If Montreal needs to go NI at REC they are in trouble 

There's this older fella here in town that I've known since I moved here in 07, and he's a die hard Riders fan...has been since the 60s, I'm sure. He's a nice enough guy and usually pretty knowledgeable about stuff. Yesterday he tried to tell me straight up that the Riders defense is the best in the league and will single handedly take them to the playoffs, if not the top of the West. I was incredulous....

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

There's this older fella here in town that I've known since I moved here in 07, and he's a die hard Riders fan...has been since the 60s, I'm sure. He's a nice enough guy and usually pretty knowledgeable about stuff. Yesterday he tried to tell me straight up that the Riders defense is the best in the league and will single handedly take them to the playoffs, if not the top of the West. I was incredulous....

I hope you laughed in his face.