Around the League: 2019 Off Season

SpeedFlex27
Message added by Rich

For minor off-season non-Bomber CFL news.  Any significant stories or news that is likely to generate significant discussion may have its own thread created. General Bomber news can be found here.

44 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

“It’s next level here.” - @yours_truly4 

Yup.  Micah Johnson 

👁‍🗨 You must be on the wrong floor Micah, Cory Johnson and Toby Antigha just left. And that’s after Jefferson.

I have a feeling that Micah, much like Dennis Dennis did, is going to regret leaving Calgary for Saskatchewan.

Edited by bigg jay

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Yup.  Micah Johnson 

👁‍🗨 You must be on the wrong floor Micah, Cory Johnson and Toby Antigha just left. And that’s after Jefferson.

He says now....we shall see what level it is at around Aug...especially when he has no depth around him and is not getting the stats

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Yup.  Micah Johnson 

I mean, no one is expecting he's going to immediately start bashing the team that just signed him... he just got a fat new paycheque... of course he's currently happy... 

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Yup.  Micah Johnson 

Well, Johnson won't have anyone competing with him for "most outstanding defensive player" in Regina.

24 minutes ago, Booch said:

And disappeared again last 3rd of season..again..and was invisible in playoffs? Then yup that's him

Make all the jokes you want. Our front four is as good as anyone's and better than most.  TBH, having a hard time thinking of anyone who has a better one

53 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Ted Laurent Nikita Whitlock JaGared Davis Adrain Tracy Jamal Westerman.

Just so 4 players are compared against 4, I dropped Whitlock as his numbers are the worst. 128 tackles and 20 sacks for Hamilton. 127 tackles and 36 sacks for Riders

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

Make all the jokes you want. Our front four is as good as anyone's and better than most.  TBH, having a hard time thinking of anyone who has a better one

Johnson and Hughes are obviously very good. I think Evans is overrated. He reminds me of Shologan. Looked good in Ottawa, but just ok when he left. AC Leonard's pretty meh. He got an East all-star, but I think I would've taken any de in the West over him.

3 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Johnson and Hughes are obviously very good. I think Evans is overrated. He reminds me of Shologan. Looked good in Ottawa, but just ok when he left. AC Leonard's pretty meh. He got an East all-star, but I think I would've taken any de in the West over him.

CFL, Canadian football league.  Evans is a canuck and you need your starters. He is good in the role he is in.