Game Day Thread - Banjo Bowl

BigBlue

When asked by Bob what happened to the run game, O'Shea said "Do you think Chris Jones is going to let us run the ball successfully on him again? Come on!" I **** you not.

30 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hey it's the CFL rebuilds don't take long.   

I'd go with Streveler and give him plays that cater to his abilities.   The guy is lethal when he rolls out.     Let him work out some growing pains and with how shitty the East is perhaps we can squeak in to the playoffs and cause some damage.   

Next season Streveler has sufficient game experience and can take the next step.  Nichols gets canned and they can throw some money at some receivers.  

They take at least 5 to 10 years with the Winnipeg BOD running the show, including at least 3 or 4 years of 3 wins or less.

Bright side is, after that rebuild is finished, they should be good for about 7 wins a season and the odd one and out playoff appearance.

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What??

Yup. Said if he catches that then maybe they score the TD and put more pressure on Bridge so he doesn't march his team down to kick the winning FG.

Edited by J5V

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Who, some stupid random caller to the Post Game Show who knows a football is pointed & a hockey puck is hard?  Most callers to the post game show are usually pretty stupid anyway. 

Actually it was Bob and Doug but mostly Bob.

12 minutes ago, J5V said:

Streveler is 10X the athlete Nichols is. If O'Shea plays Nichols ... well ...

I'm told by my betters that Nichols gives us the best chance to ........ "win" 

(Must have changed the definition of "win")

Edited by Mark F