Game Day Thread - Banjo Bowl

BigBlue

Surely to gawd we all know this regime is unsustainable. I hope we don't have to listen to a bunch of Walters/O'Shea/Lapo/Hall apologists. I wouldn't keep a single one of them and Miller needs to order the dismantling immediately.

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Doubt it. Especially if Streveler starts going forward. He'll be given a chance to work with him.

He clearly didn't have anything installed for Streveler this week.  That's inexcusable at this point of the season.  Nichols could get hurt, or continue his poor play and need to be pulled.  Then we're going to throw Streveler out there to run Nichols' game plan.  If I'm HC there's no way that guy is calling the plays in the next game.  Maybe keep him to help whoever is taking over and keep coaching receivers (or maybe not since all our imports are terrible), but there's no way he can keep calling plays.

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

No excuses, you just got swept by a organization that is behind you in the rebuilding process. So if Jones is an idiot what does that make us? 

Walters is weak, which is what I have been saying.

I would hire Murphy as GM in a heartbeat. The personnel that Sask has brought in are exceptional.

About twice as good at every position compared to the Bombers.

Just now, Brandon said:

It's all about the data-base

Yeah, when he was in the peg it was a **** sh*w, but not all of that is on him.

I think he is the best personnel guy in the league. Even when he was in Winnipeg, the players he brought in were the key tp developing Swaggerville a few years later.

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Still need to mix it up as opposed to having a rookie QB drop back to pass on EVERY snap.

And you can do a lot more than between the tackles turn and hand off with Streveler.  Should have been running a ton of read option.  How is that not in our base playbook when our #2 QB is a guy like Streveler?  How is Lapo this negligent?  If I were MOS I'd have him in a chokehold right now.

6 minutes ago, J5V said:

Surely to gawd we all know this regime is unsustainable. I hope we don't have to listen to a bunch of Walters/O'Shea/Lapo/Hall apologists. I wouldn't keep a single one of them and Miller needs to order the dismantling immediately.

Miller will not.

He will also be offered up by the BOD as a sacrificial  lamb.

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

He won't be. No way does MOS fire Lapo after giving Hall that amount of rope.

D has never been this pathetic.  When they've struggled we've had no offense.  This offense is pathetic.  Maybe we can petition the league to play the Argos every week so we can feel good about it.  It's BAAAAD.  The D isn't going to win them games, but it's league average.  The O is just terrible against any respectable opponent.

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

5 years is enough they have had their shot, we are no closer to a Grey Cup then when they started for the sake of this organization everyone from top to bottom needs to go at the end of the season.

We're no further either...

We are the same distance from the grey cup as every other team in this league.