Game Day Thread- Week Three: Winnipeg @ Hamilton June 29, 2018

49 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Cause he's a good player and always has been, maybe watch him actually play the game instead of spouting the groupthink line.

Right, I always thought he was a pretty decent player. Had a lot of potential. I don't think it was wrong for the bombers to move on when they did and I always thought he'd get another look in the CFL.

53 minutes ago, Fred C Dobbs said:

Derek Taylor has some interesting stats on that:

what's the counter to that? (I don't know what three pressure is.)

My hope ....third game as a starter,  Bighill  fully emerges, and wreaks havoc all over the field. 

I think we'll see this. I don't think Bighill will settle for less. He just seems like that kind of player.

Edited by Mark F

20 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I'm quite clearly not taking a shot at the Bombers, but it's not worth fighting over.

Nope it isn't.

I just noticed your location is calgary. Feel free to come over and watch the game. I will be drinking scotch but I can happily have a cold diet coke ready for you!

1 hour ago, jazzsax said:

Nope it isn't.

I just noticed your location is calgary. Feel free to come over and watch the game. I will be drinking scotch but I can happily have a cold diet coke ready for you!

As I've said before Diet Coke is vile, and I suspect watching a game with you would be too. Cheers tho. I'm having a nice Amarone as I get ready for the game.

7 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

As I've said before Diet Coke is vile, and I suspect watching a game with you would be too. Cheers tho. I'm having a nice Amarone as I get ready for the game.

LOL! Because I'm a **** on here, or because you have zero sense of humour?

Well you do drink dry italian wine's, guess that would make sense.....     (Big and Bold reds for the win!

Enjoy