Ridirts @ Argos

You know what was arguably worse than seeing a Rider win? TSN having Jay and Dan waste time on the broadcast trying to hype up their stupid ******* program. It's sportscentre guys, who hosts it really doesn't matter and no one is going to tune in just to watch those two chuckle heads try and be funnier than they actually are. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

You know what was arguably worse than seeing a Rider win? TSN having Jay and Dan waste time on the broadcast trying to hype up their stupid ******* program. It's sportscentre guys, who hosts it really doesn't matter and no one is going to tune in just to watch those two chuckle heads try and be funnier than they actually are. 

How ******* annoying was that??? Holy Christ I had to mute it... What a couple idiots. Chuckle heads is right. 

I've always loved Jay and Dan but I can't help but think that they and TSN screwed this up bad by getting overeager. They are dangerously close to getting to a point of overexposure and their new show is a bit too self-congratulatory for my liking. Much of it isn't even about sports. I get that they probably had little interest in being plain old SportsCentre anchors again but that was where they were at their best. They could be goofy and riff in between the highlight packages. It also feels now that they feel like they have pressure and obligation to be wacky and it feels far more forced. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Do people actually watch these two, never have and never would after the shtick the performed with the other two clowns doing the game.