Bomber game online - what do you use

44 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Cut the cable so wondering what's the best site to use to watch the game?  Will kodi work for that?  Or is there something better?

Yup. Use the 'Made In Canada IPTV' Add on. Tune in 5 to 10 minutes before the game starts so you're not competing with everyone else.

cfl.yaretv.com plus a VPN that makes me look like I'm in the Netherlands.

US$80 (less than one dollar a game, counting playoffs) for the whole season plus US$10/mo for the VPN. Not free, but way cheaper than cable and more reliable than a stream. Been loving it. Wrote my own little PVR program for it so I can skip the TSN commercials.

Quality is decent ... 720p resolution tho it looks a little blotchy, like it's been badly upconverted at some point.

If you're gonna use a free online stream then keep your computer updated and back up your personal data.  Put it somewhere offline, like in a disconnected flash / usb drive.

Do not watch streams on a laptop containing your only copy of your thesis / Great Canadian Novel / genre-defining metal song.

There is so much nasty malware out there these days ... we've had two unprecedented ransomware attacks in the last month, and it's going to get worse before it gets better (if it ever gets better)

Edited by johnzo

Use a VPN (PIA) and virus software (BitDefender) (My choices in brackets) and you won't get hit with ransom ware. I store my personal data in the cloud (More than one place for each piece of data) after my computers and USB's were all stolen at the same time.