US Politics

Rich

8 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Actually they don't even deny saying it, they just don't address it after the fact.

The cycle is they just spew lies everywhere they go, they know it will be fact checked but it don't matter damage done, ie knuckle draggers lapping it up right behind them like thirsty rabid dogs parting with the few bucks they have to donate to these liars then providing links to these lies on their social media accounts writing their prose on how stupid WOKE people are and how good and moral they are.

It's a perfect grift. 

In this instance McCarthy has denied twice that he was going to tell Trump that he should resign and has used the same tactic before where he has been caught on tape lying. He wants to be speaker and nothing will stop him from that.

11 minutes ago, JCon said:

The pro-crime right. Rules for thee, not for me. 

This many times a person of colour, that's a jailing if he survives the hail of bullets

8 hours ago, johnzo said:

but man I would love to see NATO air power fully unleashed on those Russian mechanized columns.  It would be over in an afternoon.  Ukraine's highways would be bonfires.

Russia doesn't seem to have established any sort of air superiority in Ukraine as is... and in modern warfare the skies are where wars are won and lost. The air power of NATO would completely decimate Russia if they wanted to. 

Just now, bustamente said:

In this instance McCarthy has denied twice that he was going to tell Trump that he should resign and has used the same tactic before where he has been caught on tape lying. He wants to be speaker and nothing will stop him from that.

Yup sometimes they do but don't matter. Their 'system' of accountability and consequences for actions sucks. No accountability. They smirk, deny, wave it off and really just give a huge middle finger to anyone who gets in their way. Meanwhile the DOJ sits idly on the sidelines thinking it's the 1970's still.

It’s so suffocating exhausting and maddening to hear Raskins say wait till June, this committee will reveal their findings that will blow the roof off. Call me cynical but all this is is showboating that will be debated for a while then turn into nothing other than blue checkers using it to their advantage. Skip a few steps go right to the DOJ and start charging people at the top political or otherwise and move swiftly. Enough talk. Seriously.

12 hours ago, bustamente said:

The Orange Goblin will not be very happy with Kevin McCarthy tonight

Trump has fewer and fewer "loyal" people around him. Apart from his offspring and paid lackeys, there are few who can stand the smell of treason.

26 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

It’s so suffocating exhausting and maddening to hear Raskins say wait till June, this committee will reveal their findings that will blow the roof off. Call me cynical but all this is is showboating that will be debated for a while then turn into nothing other than blue checkers using it to their advantage. Skip a few steps go right to the DOJ and start charging people at the top political or otherwise and move swiftly. Enough talk. Seriously.

There is a very real threat that if Trump goes to trial, and especially if convicted, he will call for "demonstrations" to protest all this unfairness. Everyone except maybe the courts will know this for what it is- a rally call for violence and bloodshed with the goal of freeing Trump and/or overthrowing the government. As much as it galls me to admit it, this is probably the most effective deterrence to prosecuting Trump. However, if not prosecuted and convicted, Trump will continue to be a malignant presence, just waiting for the opportunity to seize the opportunity and re-install himself as president for life with unlimited power.

31 minutes ago, Tracker said:

There is a very real threat that if Trump goes to trial, and especially if convicted, he will call for "demonstrations" to protest all this unfairness. Everyone except maybe the courts will know this for what it is- a rally call for violence and bloodshed with the goal of freeing Trump and/or overthrowing the government. As much as it galls me to admit it, this is probably the most effective deterrence to prosecuting Trump. However, if not prosecuted and convicted, Trump will continue to be a malignant presence, just waiting for the opportunity to seize the opportunity and re-install himself as president for life with unlimited power.

He needs to be prosecuted otherwise it's Cate Blanchett  for the rest of the politicians to break laws as they see fit. Show consequences for this total disregard for the rule of law and maybe others will think twice.

54 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

He needs to be prosecuted otherwise it's Cate Blanchett  for the rest of the politicians to break laws as they see fit. Show consequences for this total disregard for the rule of law and maybe others will think twice.

Didn't think she had that kind of power.😄

Garland says no one’s above the law. Bull ****. Smoking guns everywhere but doesn’t matter for some because of who they are. The legal system and the people who run it are getting a free pass because of that ‘independence’ card they wave around hiding behind their I’m just here to apply the law bull ****. It’s time they are raked over the coals and held accountable, top to bottom. Major overhaul needed that put people in place who actually apply the principles laid out with no political or corporate influence. With all the noise going on this group isn’t being scrutinized enough.

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

On top of all this. the righteous Mark Meadows who has been crying election fraud has been found out to be illegally registered to vote in three different states.

It's always projection with the right. 

Just now, bustamente said:

MTG on the stand today saying that she doesn't know and doesn't remember to pretty well all the questions being put forth. Now I'm not say she is lying but she is lying on the stand under oath.

It's funny when she's shown videos of her saying things she doesn't remember saying lol. What a *****.

I was curious about why fundamentalist christians seems to prefer the Jewish old testament, over the gospels.

No explanation found that makes sense.

my conclusion is, its the violence and hate that the old testament contains, that they like.

none of this turn the other  cheek crap for these folk.

wanna beat your kid?  

Wanna own a slave?

Old testament!

yeah baby. Own a  slave , and still pass through the  pearly gates!  Win!

Edited by Mark F

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

It's funny when she's shown videos of her saying things she doesn't remember saying lol. What a *****.

She has been well prepared by her attorney. Its called Selective Amnesia

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I was curious about why fundamentalist christians seems to prefer the Jewish old testament, over the gospels.

No explanation found that makes sense.  my conclusion is, its the violence and hate that the old testament contains, that they like.

none of this turn the other  cheek crap for these folk.

wanna beat your kid?  

Wanna own a slave?

Old testament!

yeah baby. Own a  slave , and still pass through the  pearly gates!  Win!

The old-testament Jehovah is described as a violent, judgmental, homicidal entity who ordered the killing of anyone who was different and this is the role model for current fundamentals.

9 minutes ago, Tracker said:

She has been well prepared by her attorney. Its called Selective Amnesia

The old-testament Jehovah is described as a violent, judgmental, homicidal entity who ordered the killing of anyone who was different and this is the role model for current fundamentals.

Killed every human except mr and mrs noah. And every animal.... except arc dwellers.

all good. 

Probably an error by the supreme being,  from a genetic diversity standpoint.

I recently held a moment of silence for the innocent Egyptian first born male babies that were murdered on passover.  Angel of death involvment.

Edited by Mark F