US Politics

Rich

55 minutes ago, bustamente said:

She really is a stupid person but also a lawyer, I object clear the court smoke bomb

Roll the tape 

Moron

I've heard enough off to jail you go

Her lawyer objects. Lol. Your honor I object because I really need her to stop talking.

Perfect example, with video evidence, that this isn’t a both sides he said she said argument. This isn’t a one man’s liar is another man’s freedom fighter. This is sanity versus do and say whatever you want. For this specific issue these are the options to support.

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Wheels here went off rails with his orgy projection earlier this month, dude doesn't have a license but he does own woman's clothing

Photos obtained by POLITICO

Mountains and mountains of evidence piling up in videos, pictures, documents etc etc etc on these wingnuts that call themselves patriots hey they are all bad, I could care less whose in power but you’re not paying attention if you just focus on these people as I insert a link from newsmax on the hunter biden laptop and Hillary Clinton’s lawyer. Ffs.

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

Wheels here went off rails with his orgy projection earlier this month, dude doesn't have a license but he does own woman's clothing

Looks like a rich frat boy.

https://www.bpr.org/news/2020-10-23/nc11-attack-by-madison-cawthorns-schoolmates-goes-viral

Who votes for these people? 

Government treated like a never ending joke. Something for rich folks to piss around with for laughs and profit.

Edited by Mark F

Why would a lawyer keep asking MGT if she remembers saying and tweeting things when you have video and documented evidence?

Who cares what she recalls or not. Remind everyone what she said and move into the real meat.

What a lame judicial system. Sorry don't remember, sorry don't recall, can I go now?

Edited by HardCoreBlue

MAGA's ‘King of Toxic Masculinity’ faces police raid in Romania in human trafficking investigation

In one of his YouTube videos, American expatriate Andrew Tate — a professional kickboxer and far-right Donald Trump supporter known as “the King of Toxic Masculinity” — stated that “40%” of the reason he moved to Romania was because Romanian law enforcement are less likely to pursue sexual assault allegations. But on April 10, according to Daily Beast reporter Will Sommer, Tate’s home was raided by Romanian police as part of a human trafficking investigation.

“Video from the raid shows police officers armed with rifles milling among the Tates’ sports cars, with a neon ‘TATE’ logo on a wall in the background,” Sommer explains. “Another video showed Tate and his brother, (Tristan Tate), being shoved into vans by police officers before being driven away from their homes.”

The Romanian publication Gândul, according to Sommer, “reported that the raid was sparked over reports that an American woman was being held captive at the Tate house. Police found both the American and a Romanian woman in the building during the raid, according to the report.”

Andrew Tate was dubbed “the King of Toxic Masculinity” by one of his admirers. The term “toxic masculinity” has a very negative connotation among feminists, but to Tate’s admirers, it’s a badge of honor — and in the video discussing his decision to move to Romania, Tate angrily railed against the #MeToo movement. Romania, as the MAGA kickboxer saw it, wasn’t as #MeToo-friendly as the United States, the U.K. or Germany

https://www.alternet.org/2022/04/maga-king-of-toxic-masculinity/

(But the MAGGATS will scream entrapment and foam at the mouth.)

California MAGA candidate claims god will commit voter fraud on her behalf to help her win

On Thursday, Rachel Hamm, a Republican candidate for secretary of state in California, claimed in an interview that God will commit voter fraud on her behalf to cancel out Democrats if they try to steal the election from her.

“I would pray that I win,” said Hamm. “One thing that I have been doing is praying that if anyone tries to steal a vote, that God would send the angels to steal the vote back. To make it an honest vote.”

https://www.alternet.org/2022/04/rachel-hamm/

(But if she loses, obviously demonic forces triumphed because Christians didn't pray hard enough)

'Your child’s gender reassignment surgery has been booked': GOP lawmaker caught sending fake texts to voters

A Michigan state lawmaker who is running for Congress is reportedly sending out texts that read: “CONFIRMED, your child’s gender reassignment surgery has been booked. If you have any issues with this operation, please view the objectives of Biden’s National Transgender Strategy here,” the texts also state, according to a screenshot, with a link to a Republican fundraising site.

The texts are being sent by Republican state Sen. Tom Barrett, who is also running for the newly drawn 7th Congressional District, Michigan Advance reports, breaking the story.

Barrett’s fundraising page reads: “STOP BIDEN FROM DOING THIS TO OUR KIDS!”

“President Biden is forcing 5-year-olds to learn about gender reassignment surgeries, gender identities, and other radical ideas. Every American needs to step up TODAY and stop this sick and twisted ideology from poisoning our children. If we fail, our children are doomed.”

Messages urging recurring donations also appear on Barrett’s fundraising page . None of these messages are true.  It is unknown if they violate any state or federal laws.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/04/michigan-republican-gender-reassignment-surgery/

(A bumper crop of stupidity in US politics this week)

49 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Why would a lawyer keep asking MGT if she remembers saying and tweeting things when you have video and documented evidence?

Who cares what she recalls or not. Remind everyone what she said and move into the real meat.

What a lame judicial system. Sorry don't remember, sorry don't recall, can I go now?

You always want to ask the question you already know the answer to. When she says “I did not say that” you pull up the video showing that she did, and she is a proven liar on the stand. When she flips to “I don’t recall” again and again the absurdity of her answers shows her to be a coward or completely ignorant, and not at all credible. Both still bad looks for her, and the lawyer knows the videos are out there and the public will excoriate her anyway, which is where he wants it to go. You want the denial you can prove is a lie first, or the lame “I don’t recall” which you then follow up with “so you’re admitting you could have said it, but just don’t remember” which he has done over and over. Attack her credibility and don’t give her the chance to explain why she said what she said, just get it out there that she said it.

In the end, this case is likely not won on the facts but a legal interpretation of what constitutes treason and what protections there are for politicians. And she will probably win (court has already ruled favourably for her in a past case precedent). As loathsome as she is, removing her from a ballot through a legal mechanism will only harden her base that she is being silenced by the deep state. 

If there was solid evidence that she planted the bombs near the Capitol (the photo comparing her shoes is not solid enough to create anything more than mere speculation) then there would be a real case to be made, but attacking political rhetoric even as thinly veiled as this sets up a slippery slope about the First Amendment that I don’t think the courts really want to wade into. The US treats its Constitution and Amendments very seriously and don’t like to limit or strip away their intent. 

Roger Stone Claims God Gave Trump Courage To Pardon Him; Not A Chance, Say Critics

Longtime political “dirty trickster” and Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone said at a Utah campaign rally that he believes God convinced the former president to pardon him for his multiple federal felonies.

Stone was campaigning Friday for Republican House candidate Jason Preston. But he also called Utah GOP Sen. Mike Lee a “great American patriot.” (And he called Trump the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln.)

Stone told the crowd that he asked the Rev. Franklin Graham to talk to Trump about pardoning him. Graham said if Stone confessed and put himself in the “hands of the Lord” Graham would “guarantee” he would be delivered from his persecutors, according to Stone’s account.

“I’m convinced to this day that God gave Donald Trump the strength and the courage to pardon me in an election year and free me from this vile political persecution,” said Stone.

God also speaks directly to Stone, he insisted, and Stone claimed he very specifically wants Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) out of office.

“God came and told me he needs to be removed from the U.S. Senate,” Stone recounted.

Stone was sentenced in early 2020 to 40 months in prison for several felonies, including witness tampering, lying to Congress and obstructing the House investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 presidential election.

He’s a close associate of the violent Proud Boys and Oath Keepers — even after he claimed he took Graham’s advice. His sometimes Oath Keeper bodyguard Joshua James pleaded guilty last month to seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

Stone told the campaign crowd the same thing he said before Jan. 6 last year: “This is a fight between good and evil. This is a fight between the godly and the godless.”

On 2022-04-23 at 9:16 AM, TrueBlue4ever said:

You always want to ask the question you already know the answer to. When she says “I did not say that” you pull up the video showing that she did, and she is a proven liar on the stand. When she flips to “I don’t recall” again and again the absurdity of her answers shows her to be a coward or completely ignorant, and not at all credible. Both still bad looks for her, and the lawyer knows the videos are out there and the public will excoriate her anyway, which is where he wants it to go. You want the denial you can prove is a lie first, or the lame “I don’t recall” which you then follow up with “so you’re admitting you could have said it, but just don’t remember” which he has done over and over. Attack her credibility and don’t give her the chance to explain why she said what she said, just get it out there that she said it.

In the end, this case is likely not won on the facts but a legal interpretation of what constitutes treason and what protections there are for politicians. And she will probably win (court has already ruled favourably for her in a past case precedent). As loathsome as she is, removing her from a ballot through a legal mechanism will only harden her base that she is being silenced by the deep state. 

If there was solid evidence that she planted the bombs near the Capitol (the photo comparing her shoes is not solid enough to create anything more than mere speculation) then there would be a real case to be made, but attacking political rhetoric even as thinly veiled as this sets up a slippery slope about the First Amendment that I don’t think the courts really want to wade into. The US treats its Constitution and Amendments very seriously and don’t like to limit or strip away their intent. 

Constantly allowing her to say I don’t recall and showing her videos and tweets of her saying and doing things won’t result in perjury. It’s lame, it’s showboating with no substance and frustrating and maddening to watch. The system as we knew it was really just a house of cards and these wingnuts prove it everyday.

On 2022-04-22 at 5:22 PM, Tracker said:

You were saying???

I'd vote for a dog over some of the current people 

12 hours ago, bustamente said:

Ah memories of the time the smug POS thought he was so smart as people laughed at the imbecile he was

The saddest part is a huge portion of the population down there believed him and still do. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

I'd vote for a dog over some of the current people 

The saddest part is a huge portion of the population down there believed him and still do. 

If he runs again, personally I don't think he will and they vote for him you would have to think they are some of the dumbest people in the world. He would bankrupt a lemonade stand, probably can't spell lemonade.

Edited by bustamente

On the other hand, Trump is still in the news every day.

the big media in the states got him elected, cause his stupidity makes them money.

still going on.

same with marorjie.  The stupider she is, the more famous she becomes. This works these days. And constant lying is now completely acceptable in the USA. Non issue.

Trump " normalized" brazen lying.

The harm that man has caused is astounding.

side note..... marge is ugly as hell. Talk about your horse face. Uggggggly

Republicans are down to 2 qualifications formoffice.

1. white skin.

2.   hate blacks, mexicans, and gays.

thats it. 

I mean last election.... lol.... republicans had no platform. 😂

Also... are republican men going to have show pictures of their tanned testicles, now that trumps go to media man has recommended it?

circling drain.

My daily vent. Lol.  

dont feel better though.

Edited by Mark F

Champion Of Trump's Wall Pleads Guilty To Fraud, Faces Years In Prison

Brian Kolfage, the founder of a viral campaign to pay for Donald Trump’s wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, admitted to federal prosecutors Thursday that he pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars donors gave to his cause.

Kolfage has agreed to serve 51 to 63 months in prison, return the more than $17 million he raised for his his “We Build the Wall” campaign, pay more than $140,000 in unpaid taxes and pay $20,000 to $200,000 in fines as part of a plea agreement over false income taxes he reported in 2019.

“I induced donors to opt to the new project in part through the misrepresentation that I would not profit from We Build the Wall or take a salary or compensation,” Kolfage read from a prepared statement in a virtual court appearance Thursday. “I knowingly and willingly conspired to receive money from the donations.”

The conservative activist and conspiracy theorist admitted to siphoning $350,000 away from donors ― spending it on a boat, luxury vehicles, jewelry and plastic surgery ― despite promises he made not to take a cut of the funds or take any salary for his fundraising job.

(Just like his hero and mentor, Trump)

Kellyanne Conway Knew Of 'Sexual Allegations' Against Nebraska Candidate Months Ago. The former White House adviser and Donald Trump are working for Charles Herbster's election as governor despite allegations he groped eight women.

Former Trump administration White House adviser Kellyanne Conway said she heard last year about “some kind of sexual allegations” against GOP Nebraska gubernatorial candidate Charles Herbster — but she’s working to get him elected anyway.

Conway alleged on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast that groping allegations raised by eight women, including a Republican state senator, were somehow cooked up by current Republican Gov. Pete Ricketts, who does not support Herbster, a corporate CEO who has never held office. Watch Conway on “War Room” in the video below.

Ricketts “got in my face” 10 months ago vowing to “destroy Charles Herbster,” said Conway. She offered nothing else in the way of proof that Ricketts is behind the assault accusations.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kellyanne-conway-groping-charles-herbster-nebraska_n_62660167e4b0197ae3f7b0b6

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Kellyanne Conway Knew Of 'Sexual Allegations' Against Nebraska Candidate Months Ago. The former White House adviser and Donald Trump are working for Charles Herbster's election as governor despite allegations he groped eight women.

Former Trump administration White House adviser Kellyanne Conway said she heard last year about “some kind of sexual allegations” against GOP Nebraska gubernatorial candidate Charles Herbster — but she’s working to get him elected anyway.

Conway alleged on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast that groping allegations raised by eight women, including a Republican state senator, were somehow cooked up by current Republican Gov. Pete Ricketts, who does not support Herbster, a corporate CEO who has never held office. Watch Conway on “War Room” in the video below.

Ricketts “got in my face” 10 months ago vowing to “destroy Charles Herbster,” said Conway. She offered nothing else in the way of proof that Ricketts is behind the assault accusations.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kellyanne-conway-groping-charles-herbster-nebraska_n_62660167e4b0197ae3f7b0b6

When Donald Trump himself boasts about grabbing women by the……we all know the quote……and it does not move the needle on his campaign, this is a nothingburger for his supporters. Honestly, the only Republican value it seems is left for the majority of the party is “own the Libs and seize power”. Democrats should just accept this and stop trying to placate, take the same attitude of “bury the Republicans” and be confident that you have the voter numbers to do so. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever