US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, JCon said:

The right is truly a collection of the stupidest people in the world.

What makes it even more frustrating is the dumbest people in the room think they are the smartest people in the room and laugh off real intellect and wisdom. Dumb is making a real effort to lead the way in the world we live presently.

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

What makes it even more frustrating is the dumbest people in the room think they are the smartest people in the room and laugh off real intellect and wisdom. Dumb is making a real effort to lead the way in the world we live presently.

And just to follow-up because I’m coming in hot today after our loss to the sucky Oilers last night is when certain people read posts like this one above their first reaction is to scoff at it and suggest people like me who write things like this are the dumb ones sheep etc. The irony is they just self-identified themselves because they assume I was referring to them. I didn’t mention any names! 

Edited by HardCoreBlue
Yea I’m dumb grammatically.

If we learned anything from OJ or George Zimmerman or Joran Van de sloot(he was a person of interest in the Natalee Holloway Case over 15 years ago but nothing came out of that, but he later killed someone else), they'll find something else to nail him for

btw what could possibly go wrong during a colonoscopy?

Edited by iHeart

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

If we learned anything from OJ or George Zimmerman or Joran Van de sloot, they'll find something else to nail him for

btw what could possibly go wrong during a colonoscopy?

Yes, at least he can still be sued. 

The President was under anesthesia and couldn't make decisions for an hour and half. 

On 2021-11-10 at 9:21 PM, Dascow said:

You clearly know nothing about the facts. He didn't escalate anything. He was desperately trying to run away from the danger and in every case he was attacked.

Rosenbaum chased him through a parking lot, screamed at him, FU and then lunged at him and tried to grab his gun. (The prosecution's witness, Richie McGinniss, testified to this.)

Anthony Huber cracked him over the head with a skate board and then grabbed his gun.

Gaige Grosskreutz testified himself that when he had his hands up, Kyle Rittenhouse did not fire, it was only when he dropped his arms, aimed the gun at Kyle's head and moved towards Kyle that Kyle fired.

Rittenhouse is not a POS and deserves zero jail time. It's a clear example of self defence.

Colton

@N0TL0C_

Replying to

@RepMattGaetz

Good to know that I am now allowed to take a weapon to a proud boys protest knowing I'll be attacked then I can defend myself accordingly. That's the precedent that was set today so just remember that.

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Rittenhouse acquitted on all charges, this pos is going to search out more protests in the future and kill more people and use self defense as will many others now. Burn America Burn

I don't think he will, him and his handlers will be to busy grifting the very people that support him.

However, other's of a similar ilk will now think more seriously on carrying out their demented fantasies from a more realistic lens now. 

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Colton

@N0TL0C_

Replying to

@RepMattGaetz

Good to know that I am now allowed to take a weapon to a proud boys protest knowing I'll be attacked then I can defend myself accordingly. That's the precedent that was set today so just remember that.

Only in America, you say?

Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: Just what the right needs to create a thousand more like him.  The authoritarian right had largely failed to create a violent hero to rally around — until the Kenosha shooter

The only good thing that can be said about Friday's "not guilty" verdict in the case of Kyle Rittenhouse, the Kenosha shooter, is that the Trumpists are getting the icon they deserve.

Forget that ever-present right-wing fantasy of a muscular Aryan übermensch in a MAGA hat punching skinny black-clad leftist protesters, Rittenhouse is a more accurate avatar for the dweebs and dirtbags that make up the Trumpian right. No matter how many wannabe edgelord memes were made to celebrate Rittenhouse, there was no changing that he's just a doughy loser with a creepy and overbearing mom. His AR-15, meanwhile, made him look all the more pathetic, just by virtue of how badly he hoped it makes him look tough. 

Unfortunately, as Rittenhouse's killing of two men and the maiming of another in the summer of 2020 proves, losers can still do a whole lot of damage, especially in a country with so much easy access to deadly weapons. That's why the U.S. has an ongoing school shooter problem, as self-pitying and entitled young men compete with each other to rack up body counts. Unfortunately, by successfully pleading self-defense in the killings of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, Rittenhouse has opened the door to an entirely new form of anti-social behavior for other crappy young men to emulate: political violence. 

Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: Just what the right needs to create a thousand more like him | Salon.com

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Ahhhhh humour. A great teaching tool to depress the hell out of me. 

15 hours ago, Dascow said:

Justice prevailed today. The Jury came to the obvious conclusion...Not Guilty.

Anyone who sees the evidence comes to the same conclusion.

Colton

@N0TL0C_

Replying to

@RepMattGaetz

10 hours ago, bustamente said:

I don't understand the mentality of allowing civilians to walk around with AR 15 and battle fatigue's, if they want to play war go join the Army, mark my words that POS will kill again and that judge needs to be investigated.

He is 18 years old and may have been so scared that he will not think of doing this again, but the real danger is all the wannabes that will follow his example after being urged on the right-wing nutsos.  Thus begins a new chapter of the horror that America has become. Already Madison Cawthorne has said to these budding Nazis- "Be armed and be dangerous". If that is not a call to violence, I do not know what is.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

He is 18 years old and may have been so scared that he will not think of doing this again, but the real danger is all the wannabes that will follow his example after being urged on the right-wing nutsos.  Thus begins a new chapter of the horror that America has become. Already Madison Cawthorne has said to these budding Nazis- "Be armed and be dangerous". If that is not a call to violence, I do not know what is.

Correct and any one who thinks Rittenhouse is some sort of hero is mentally ill.  I could see him getting off with the self defence claim, but he went there with an assault rifle looking for trouble.  A lesser charge on manslaughter should have been on the table.  An untrained and unauthorized person attempting crowd control with an AR15 is a recipe for disaster.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Already Madison Cawthorne has said to these budding Nazis- "Be armed and be dangerous". If that is not a call to violence, I do not know what is.

• One Proud Boys Telegram channel included the post, “Kyle is already suiting up to patrol jews tonight during the riots,” and “INFINITE SIEG ******* HEILS. HAIL RITTENHAUS.”
  • A white supremacist on Telegram shared a meme of Judge Bruce Schroeder with the caption “Sorry kikes. Better luck next time.”
  • Another white supremacist on Telegram responded to the news by writing, “**** those dead Jews! Hail Kyle!”
  • Members of the Goyim Defense League cheered on the verdict with “Sieg Kyle.”

https://www.adl.org/blog/right-wing-extremists-cheer-rittenhouse-verdict-in-predictable-fashion

Edited by Mark F