US Politics

Rich

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Still not in jail which incredible cause this guys is a moron, but unfortunately nothing is going to happen to him

You can tell they just love playing the villain role to own the libs. They’ve lost complete sense of reality. They’ve made up their own fantasy world with their own rules, alternate facts and weird ass hopes and beliefs and presently are getting away with it. It’s like watching characters in a movie but it’s not a movie.

On 2021-12-05 at 8:56 PM, iHeart said:

in other words, Government officials will not attend

Yes cuz when I think of countries where human rights issues and things of this nature are a major issue I certainly don't think of good old racist kids in cages taking women's and immigrants and black people's rights away USA 

Nothing says human rights like dudes dressed in white roasting marshmallows by a burning cross

Honestly can't stand those fake hypocrite assholes down south 

Edited by Goalie

20 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If you thought that was insane, they are airing a PSA with Santa taking out a carry permit. 

It's gone beyond sanity. I was an avid hunter for most of my life. We lived off what I shot and grew for many many years. ( and without hydro and running water for a while lol )  I was part of a Manitoba champion shooting team as a  teen.   I also considered myself a Christian for many years. So I quess I believe I am qualified to say ...... Christmas and machines designed to kill humans only. Lol, what would Jesus say ? They are all F-ing nuts!

33 minutes ago, the watcher said:

It's gone beyond sanity. I was an avid hunter for most of my life. We lived off what I shot and grew for many many years. ( and without hydro and running water for a while lol )  I was part of a Manitoba champion shooting team as a  teen.   I also considered myself a Christian for many years. So I guess I believe I am qualified to say ...... Christmas and machines designed to kill humans only. Lol, what would Jesus say ? They are all F-ing nuts!

Agreed. I was a sociology major and we were told that there is a "tipping point" in any society of about 15%. When that percentage of dissidents become so disruptive and violent, there is no turning back. When the American colonists rebelled against British rule, it was estimated that only about 20% of them actually wanted independence but were so militant that many of the others were intimidated into going along, except for 10-15% who chose to leave the country. I consider myself a Christian but by no means identify with evangelicals. These have as much in common with the Christ as jihadists have with Mohammed.

Edited by Tracker

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Trump must be bouncing off the walls tonight, he has 1 hail mary left, lets see if the people he put on the SCOTUS protect his coup.

I don't think SCOTUS will hear it. They're beholden to money, not Trump. 

Trump just opened the door for their corruption but they don't owe him anything. Unless you're a Koch, you can forget it. 

Revealed: Mark Meadows possessed 'insane' blueprint for military seizing ballots after Trump's 2020 defeat

Details of documents in the possession of former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows show that there was a blueprint for members of the National Guard and U.S. Marshals to take control of the U.S. election system following former President Donald Trump's defeat.

After Meadows decided to abruptly withdraw his cooperation with the House Jan. 6 Select Committee on Tuesday, Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) revealed that Meadows had provided the committee with an email containing a 38-page PowerPoint slideshow titled "Election Fraud, Foreign Interference & Options for 6 JAN."

Author Karen Piper reviewed portions of the slideshow and concluded that it was "nuts."

"It's the craziest thing I've ever seen," Piper wrote on Twitter. She also described the document as "insane."

One slide explains how National Guard in each state would be federalized to count only "legitimate" paper ballots. Meanwhile, U.S. Marshals would be tasked with providing a "protective perimeter around the locations."

"A Trusted Lead Counter will be appointed with authority from the POTUS to direct the actions of select federalized National Guard units and support from DOJ, DHS and other US government agencies as needed to complete a recount of the legal paper ballots for the federal elections in all 50 states," the document states.

Other recommendations include declaring a national security emergency. All electronic votes would be declared invalid under the plan and NASA astronaut Sid Gutierrez was slated to lead the task force.

The slideshow is dated Jan. 5, 2021, which was just one day before Trump incited a riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Revealed: Mark Meadows possessed 'insane' blueprint for military seizing ballots after Trump's 2020 defeat - Alternet.org

56 minutes ago, JCon said:

Trump just opened the door for their corruption but they don't owe him anything. Unless you're a Koch, you can forget it. 

Maybe Trump should start looking for somewhere to escape to because day after day more and more comes out with what looks like acts of treason by all involved including the ringleader Trump, they planned a coup it didn't happen but players where put into position to overturn the election 

14 hours ago, JCon said:

In a nutshell, this is the issue for all our woes.

As the Verve would say:

Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die.

3 hours ago, bustamente said:

Meadows is knee deep into it, the only way he saves himself is by coming clean which from all reports will destroy Trump

Further insanity: Trump and his advisors are openly advising people to ignore the subpoenas issued by the Congressional committee. How this is not illegal, I have no idea.