US Politics

Rich

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Republicans over the last few decades are incompetent at everything other than cheating, and lying.

remember this?

President G.W. Bush daily intelligence briefing, which he dismissed.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the title of the President's Daily Briefprepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned, 36 days before the September 11 attacks, of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, including "patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for a hijacking" of U.S. aircraft.[1]

Bush and Cheney ignored it.

ipad formatting problems phooey.

Edited by Mark F

The president has participated in nearly three dozen rallies since mid-August, all but two at airport hangars. A USA TODAY analysis shows COVID-19 cases grew at a faster rate than before after at least five of those rallies in the following counties: Blue Earth, Minnesota; Lackawanna, Pennsylvania; Marathon, Wisconsin; Dauphin, Pennsylvania; and Beltrami, Minnesota.
Although there’s no way to determine definitively if cases originated at Trump’s rallies, public health experts say the gatherings fly in the face of all recommendations to curb the spread of the coronavirus. 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/10/22/trumps-campaign-made-stops-nationwide-then-coronavirus-cases-surged/3679534001/

There are zero undecided voters, that's just a fraud. The polls are real, more people would vote for Biden, just like Hillary...

But, saying you will vote and actually doing it are two different things. 

Right now, this is all about who will get out and vote. Will enough Biden supporters go out? Probably. Will Trump try to get only his votes counted? Definitely. 

If you are a “one issue” voter and this is not your issue

If you are still “undecided” after watching this

If you say you are pro-life but don’t consider this part of that value system 

Then please put your hand up so I know who never to talk to again

Of all the scandals, hard to imagine one worse than this

President Donald Trump falsely claimed during his Saturday night rally in Wisconsin that doctors and hospitals get more money if they report more Covid-19 deaths that are the result of co-morbidities.

“You know some countries, they report differently. If somebody’s sick with a heart problem, and they die of Covid, they say they died of a heart problem,” Trump told a crowd of supporters in Waukesha, Wisconsin.” If somebody’s terminally ill with cancer, and they have Covid, we report them — and you know doctors get more money and hospitals get more money — think of this incentive.”

Gotta admit......you could lay the bar, right on the ground......and Trump can still go lower.

13 hours ago, JCon said:

There are zero undecided voters, that's just a fraud. The polls are real, more people would vote for Biden, just like Hillary...

But, saying you will vote and actually doing it are two different things. 

Right now, this is all about who will get out and vote. Will enough Biden supporters go out? Probably. Will Trump try to get only his votes counted? Definitely. 

Absolutely, especially this election. Tom Nichols has a lot to say on this and I agree with him. The reasons for being 'undecided? I want attention, look at me, put me on tv. Another reason? I'm voting for Trump but I don't want to say it out loud.

New York  (CNN Business) - More than 700 economists, including seven Nobel Prize winners, are urgently warning against the reelection of President Donald Trump, citing what they describe as a "sustained assault" on democracy, a fumbled response to the pandemic and the spread of "dangerous misinformation. 
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/22/economy/economists-oppose-trump-election/index.html

Fly update:

Fly has never felt better. He did have the virus, but didn't want to cause a panic.  Fly now sits on the Wall and knows more about the virus than anybody.  

Fly simply wanted to provide Pence with moral support, but the fake news media, completely twisted the story.  Just like those horrible stories about Fly somehow spreading diseases....