US Politics

Rich

7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

To late to suck up considering you are ducking out and the next AG can do what Trump wants, your role in history has already be cast, maybe be more truthful when they investigate your time as AG

Bill is simply looking ahead.   For instance, at some point an more unredacted version of the Mueller Report will come out.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

To late to suck up considering you are ducking out and the next AG can do what Trump wants, your role in history has already be cast, maybe be more truthful when they investigate your time as AG

That integrity Barrier has already been shattered, so this just comes close to matching the WH lawyers won-loss 1-59 record of good thing he’s done as opposed to looking the other way.

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

This doesn’t seem quite right..

and here’s the next candidate...

This should be encouraged, even mandated. then quarantined together for 30 days without medical attention. 

'It's nuts!' GOP lawmaker unloads on Trump for hosting martial law summit in the Oval Office

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) on Monday tore into President Donald Trump for hosting a summit at the White House last week in which he was implored to declare martial law in a desperate bid to retain power.

Appearing on CNN, Kinzinger was asked what he thought of disgraced former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn floating a plan to declare the results of the 2020 election void and then deploy the United States military to do a re-do of the vote.

"I think it's nuts," he said. "I think there's a lot of people that don't necessarily understand what martial law is. They know it basically sounds ominous. Martial law is basically the federal military coming in and suspending the authority of state or local governments."

Kinzinger went on to demolish some of the other conspiracy theories being floated by the president's allies.

'It's nuts!' GOP lawmaker unloads on Trump for hosting martial law summit in the Oval Office - Alternet.org

(Another Republican has a deathbed repentance)

Boston Cop Seen on Body-Cam Footage Bragging About Driving Into Protestors During Police Brutality Demonstrations

In the midst this year’s national protests against the police killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and numerous other Black Americans, video clips posted by reporters and other people on social media showed police across the country responding to the protests with violence that exhibited much of the brutality that had brought people out in the streets.
The recent release of body camera footage worn by police officers in Boston, one of the many cities where protests took place this June, now backs up the stories shared by protestors—that cops were beating them with batons, spraying them with pepper spray indiscriminately, and even deliberately running into them with vehicles.

The unearthed video footage was provided to The Appeal by Carl Williams, an attorney representing protestors arrested in Boston this summer. Among other disturbing incidents of police brutality, the footage shows a Boston Police Department sergeant joyfully bragging about hitting people with his car.

From The Appeal:

Dude, dude, dude, I ******’ drove down Tremont—there was an unmarked state police cruiser they were all gathered around,” says the sergeant, laughing.

“So then I had a ****** keep coming, ******* running,” he continues. “I’m ******* hitting people with the car, did you hear me, I was like, ‘get the ****—’”

At this point the officer behind the camera pushes the sergeant’s head away and walks off in the other direction. He comes back a few seconds later, saying, “it’s on,” about the camera.

The sergeant quickly changes his story.

Boston Cop Brags About Driving Into Protestors in Body-Cam Video (theroot.com)

“Oh, no no no no no, what I’m saying is, though, that they were in front, like, I didn’t hit anybody, like, just driving, that’s all,” he says. “My windows were closed, the **** was coming in.”

“I have placed a Sergeant involved in this incident on administrative leave,” said Boston Police Commissioner William Goss in a statement on Friday following the public reveal of the footage on Friday.

. trump must be scared shitless of putin, more than anything.

probably with good reason.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/21/europe/russia-navalny-poisoning-underpants-ward/index.html

Moscow (CNN)A Russian agent sent to tail opposition leader Alexey Navalny has revealed how he was poisoned in August -- with the lethal nerve agent Novichok planted in his underpants. 

The stunning disclosure from an agent who belonged to an elite toxins team in Russia's FSB security service came in a lengthy phone call following the unmasking of the unit by CNN and the online investigative outfit Bellingcat last week.

amazing story. the russian agent better say his goodbyes.
Edited by Mark F

42 minutes ago, bustamente said:

People trying to control Trump on his last days in the WH have their hands full as Trump has gone off the deep end, America should be worried that he might do the unthinkable

Conspiracist lawyer Sidney Powell, disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn, onetime chief strategist Steve Bannon, hawkish trade adviser Peter Navarro and the eccentric founder of the retail website Overstock have all recently found themselves in the Oval Office or on the telephone advising Trump on new last-ditch efforts to reverse his loss. That's in addition to Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, who has been feeding the President's conspiracy theories for weeks and was seen at the White House on Monday.....

...In his moments of deepest denial, Trump has told some advisers that he will refuse to leave the White House on Inauguration Day, only to be walked down from that ledge. -CNN

Just look at those names in that paragraph. All those names should be duly noted for further persecution.

Edited by Mr Dee