US Politics

Rich

12 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

I don't view it so much as preventing him from being president but moreso as an easy way out. Im talking about the Hunter Biden Scandals which involve Joe Biden in the role of "the big guy".  My view is that Biden never really wanted to run for President but that he kind of got roped into it and that at some point the plan is for him to step down and have Kamala Harris take over so that she is the incumbent in the next election and doesn't face opposition in her own party.   I would imagine that scandals or health issues will be the reason provided for Biden stepping down. 

Well, I for one am happy that it is only one alleged scandal as opposed to a litany of them. I am sure trump's DOJ will continue to investigate the Hunter Biden thing- so, that's in good hands.  As far as the Plan for Biden to go it one term and Kamala taking the reigns- sure that is a possibility. I don't think she was chosen so she doesn't face opposition- I think she was chosen because of her experience, Teflon quality,  and relatability. She was a good choice to compliment Biden. I don't think she was chosen to by pass any scrutiny from the party come 2024.

12 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

Hohoho.. Biden had nothing to do with the voter fraud. He's lucky if he can dress himself. 

Yeah, this statement is pretty far fetched. 

3 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Well, I for one am happy that it is only one alleged scandal as opposed to a litany of them. I am sure trump's DOJ will continue to investigate the Hunter Biden thing- so, that's in good hands.  As far as the Plan for Biden to go it one term and Kamala taking the reigns- sure that is a possibility. I don't think she was chosen so she doesn't face opposition- I think she was chosen because of her experience, Teflon quality,  and relatability. She was a good choice to compliment Biden. I don't think she was chosen to by pass any scrutiny from the party come 2024.

Yeah, this statement is pretty far fetched. 

It's all they have. Make up nonsense and continue to repeat it. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

To be fair, most people that echo these statements are just repeating what they are see as being reported- the isolation echo chamber is real. 

Seriously, just watch Fox, OANN, and so on... they have a very edited reality that they present to their viewership. It's hard to cast all the blame on the viewers.

It must be embarrassing to have publicly supported a racist piece of man-baby garbage. 

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

To be fair, most people that echo these statements are just repeating what they are see as being reported- the isolation echo chamber is real. 

Seriously, just watch Fox, OANN, and so on... they have a very edited reality that they present to their viewership. It's hard to cast all the blame on the viewers.

I'm talking about the GOP who appear on these networks that openly support armed insurrection and are promoting fascism.

10 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Better get Rudy primed for this...

Absolutely amazing (not really) that the GOP pretends to care about anything while allowing Trump and his kin to fleece the US for four years. 300,000 people have died, so far, and they show no interest in actually dealing with the problem.

As usual, the left has to clean up the mess the the right makes. 

It's a Banana Republic. 

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Wow... this can be filed under: NFK (No ******* Kidding).

Time to put a nail in "Trickle down economics"

This BS theory really started to become a mantra, under Reagan.   Has been a handy justification for the donor class, 1%ers, and for that matter, the GOP...... to keep the money in the right hands.  Theirs.

Edited by do or die

Pence Plans to Confirm Trump’s Defeat Then Flee the Country, Says Report

Reuters/Jonathan Drake
Mike Pence is in a tricky spot—as vice president, he has to oversee the session of Congress that will formalize Biden’s Electoral College victory on Jan. 6, which will likely make Trumpworld extremely angry. But, according to Politico, he’s hatched an ingenious plan. The very same day that he affirms Trump’s defeat, he’s reportedly going to flee the country. Politico states that the vice president is planning to leave Washington immediately after the session for the Middle East and Europe, and he’ll stay overseas for nearly a week while Trump’s allies unload their wrath. A document seen by Politico shows Pence is expected in Bahrain, Israel, and Poland.

“I suspect the timing is anything but coincidental,” one Pence ally said. But one Trump administration official said the trip isn’t confirmed yet, and is only planned for that date as it’s the first gap in his schedule.

(Could it be that the courageous VP is leaving because he fears what his party members will do to him for "betraying" Trump?)

How a GOP Operative Got Caught Funneling Untraceable Campaign Cash
THE MONEY TRAIL An email revealed how a campaign vendor was using a dark money group to move cash around for a candidate he supported.

REUTERS/Darryl Smith
When federal prosecutors leveled corruption charges against a North Carolina insurance executive this year, they submitted reams of evidence showing how the executive tried to bribe regulators for more favorable treatment of his companies. And while not central to the case, one little-noticed email filed with the court pulls back the curtain on a totally unrelated scheme to funnel undisclosed money into American elections.

The email was between Greg Lindberg, who is now serving seven years in prison on bribery and wire fraud charges, and an executive at one of his companies, Global Bankers. In it, they discussed various potential political contributions that Lindberg might make, and how those contributions could be structured.

One potential beneficiary of their political largesse was former Rep. Scott Taylor, a Republican from Virginia who lost his reelection bid in 2018 and lost again last month after running to represent his old seat.

(There seems to be no bottom to the depths of GOP conduct)

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Pence Plans to Confirm Trump’s Defeat Then Flee the Country, Says Report

Reuters/Jonathan Drake
Mike Pence is in a tricky spot—as vice president, he has to oversee the session of Congress that will formalize Biden’s Electoral College victory on Jan. 6, which will likely make Trumpworld extremely angry. But, according to Politico, he’s hatched an ingenious plan. The very same day that he affirms Trump’s defeat, he’s reportedly going to flee the country. Politico states that the vice president is planning to leave Washington immediately after the session for the Middle East and Europe, and he’ll stay overseas for nearly a week while Trump’s allies unload their wrath. A document seen by Politico shows Pence is expected in Bahrain, Israel, and Poland.

“I suspect the timing is anything but coincidental,” one Pence ally said. But one Trump administration official said the trip isn’t confirmed yet, and is only planned for that date as it’s the first gap in his schedule.

The courageous VP is leaving because he fears what his party members will do to him for "betraying" Trump

Fixed.

Trump as President has said not 1 bad thing about Russia and Putin not even a sideways glance, I wonder what all those GOP patriot fanboys will say when Trump is exposed in the future as a pawn of Russia to keep whatever tawdry and dirty business information that they have on him quiet. Many American agencies have been hacked with the Russians in all probability being the culprits and Trump says nothing as he hides and sends out enablers to try and overthrow the election results, 

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Funny stuff. Thing is they’re cutting this scene when shown in Canada.

7-EB0229-E-58-FD-42-B2-86-AD-E1-ACD1-D84....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50921404

27 December 2019

"CBC spokesman Chuck Thompson said eight minutes of the 120-minute film had been trimmed to make way for adverts.

He said the edits were made in 2014, before Mr Trump was elected, and were not politically motivated."

9 hours ago, JCon said:

If only it was just nonsense.

Back in the day it was criminal with consequences to pay to promote 'nonsense' of this nature and severity.

For all the Trumpers and the ones that say they're not Trumpers but indeed are that frequent this site, you think you are being rationale and presenting the other side argument. You're not. You're really not, you may think you are but you're not.  

There is no other side when it comes to Trump and how he and his crew have enabled full on racism, sexual predation, religious zealots, white collar grifting huckster criminals, class warfare, misogyny, ageism, etc etc etc.

'What about' arguments, 'Yea but' arguments, 'The other side is just as bad but in different ways' argument to defend Trump and his hardened followers can at times be legitimate to varying degrees but is completely missing the point and isn't addressing the issue at hand. See sentence above. 

This is why we are seeing a lot of people from different backgrounds, different experiences and different political ideologies banding their arms together to defend sanity and attack this insanity. It's not a coincidence.