US Politics

Rich

15 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Fat shaming is generally awful.  But pelosi didn’t really do that. Did she know her comments would engrave Trump?  Sure.  But it was relevant to the topic of him taking unapproved drugs and being obese.  

Plus here’s a guy that got his doctor to flat out lie about his weight in an official press release.  Trump made his weight an issue.   And health is always an issue during elections.  Both guys are old but only one is terribly overweight, has Ana awful diet, gets virtually no exercise and lies about his health constantly.  It’s a legitimate issue.  

Yet he continues to live, wreaking havoc and pillaging wherever he goes. 

World now looks at the US with ‘pity’ after White House coronavirus response ignites ‘disbelief and horror’: columnist

Written by Sky Palma / Raw Story May 20, 2020
In an report for Business Insider this Wednesday, Adam Bienkov writes that President Trump is “presiding over the deterioration of the United States’ position on the world stage as European countries increasingly look towards China as a future global leader.”

Citing recent opinion polls published in Germany, Britain, and France that show a decline in how Germans positively view the U.S., Bienkov points out that the shift came as a result of “global shock” over how President Trump was handling the response to the coronavirus outbreak.

39 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Citing recent opinion polls published in Germany, Britain, and France that show a decline in how Germans positively view the U.S., Bienkov points out that the shift came as a result of “global shock” over how President Trump was handling the response to the coronavirus outbreak.

It must be amazing and surreal for foreign nations to be reading and seeing what’s going on in a nation that many used to fear or look highly upon. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion..you can’t look away. Many countries, who are now coming out of their own lockdowns, will be watching these proceedings with glee and snide smiles. 
Watching with shock and awe.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

27 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Amazing how angry trump is and desperate to stop mail in votes.   I guarantee he is going to move to not count any of them.   He will try to steal the election, obviously.  

I remember someone asking him back in 2016 if he would accept the election results if he loses. His answer was not yes, it was more along the lines of we will wait and see. What will he say now when that same question is posed this time around? I’m sensing way more ugly this time.

2 minutes ago, do or die said:

With Michigan currently having declared a State of Emergency, due to record flooding......good to know that the President is ready, willing and able to.......whatever.

But come election time, some people in Michigan will vote for Trump and curse deep state conspirators and Obama for all that is wrong in their messed up world.

Trump Is Officially Out Of Control:

An ‘assault on checks and balances’: Trump removes the  IG investigating Transportation Secretary Chao — and Mitch McConnell already vetted the successor
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao (Image via Wikimedia Commons).
Written by Alex Henderson May 20, 2020
Steve Linick, former inspector general for the U.S. State Department, isn’t the only watchdog who has been fired or demoted by President Donald Trump recently: Trump has also fired the U.S. Department of Transportation’s watchdog, Mitch Behm, who had been investigating Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao. And Donald K. Sherman of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington denounces the move as an “assault on checks and balances” in a scathing article for CREW’s website.

“This move is the latest salvo of Trump’s assault on oversight,” Sherman.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Amazing how angry trump is and desperate to stop mail in votes.   I guarantee he is going to move to not count any of them.   He will try to steal the election, obviously.  

yeah the guy is pure projection and he knows that mail in ballots hurt the republican efforts to conduct election fraud and suppress the voters from the wrong demographics and what ever else they're going to try and pull. 

Guy only cares about winning the election. Soon as he was declared the winner last time it was onto the next campaign. 

50 minutes ago, do or die said:

With Michigan currently having declared a State of Emergency, due to record flooding......good to know that the President is ready, willing and able to.......whatever.

Let’s face it. Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime. He is the last firewall between us and this cesspool called Washington. I’ll take him any day over any of these bums. James Woods

2 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Let’s face it. Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime. He is the last firewall between us and this cesspool called Washington. I’ll take him any day over any of these bums. James Woods

Ironically, he hates Americans. He loathes the people who support him. He doesn't want anything to do with them. He knows they are dumb, just like we see his supporters here. Makes stuff up and they go for it. 

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

Ironically, he hates Americans. He loathes the people who support him. He doesn't want anything to do with them. He knows they are dumb, just like we see his supporters here. Makes stuff up and they go for it. 

lol, talk about making stuff up. 

17 minutes ago, JCon said:

Oh for sure. He pretty much hates everyone they doesn’t love him.  He doesn’t want to have real relationships. He wants worshippers. That’s why he loves the nazis and White supremacists.  Their unabashed devotion to him.  

you see it even here unfortunately. With People driven to spread lies and none sense out of some deep rooted obsession with defending and supporting him.  It’s a weird cult.   But their values align or at least they wish they did.  They wish they could do all the things trump does which is why they defend it.  They hate a society where white men arent allowed to be open racists or violate women.  It’s disgusting. 

Pelosi to a reporter today:

You're asking me about the appropriateness of the actions of this President of the United States?  So completely inappropriate in so many ways that it's almost a given.   It's almost like a child who comes in with mud on their pants or something.  He comes in with doggy doo on his shoes, and everybody who works with him has [it] on their shoes, too, for a very long time to come.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

James Woods is a diehard Tea Party right-winger, but if he said this, it would mean that he is back into the nose candy again.