US Politics

Rich

5 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Quote :

This is just like saying if police didn’t write reports, we would have less crime. - Walter M. Kimbrough

👁‍🗨Going by that, if we don’t do any testing at all, then we would have no cases of cancer, diabetes, pulmonary conditions....

Problems solved 😃

Why even get cancer- don't screen, no cancer. Brilliant.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

No surprise key evidence is lost now that it's Barr's DOJ.

I couldn't agree more.

And what is with this Strzok character tweeting out in the middle of the investigation that he was going to get Trump and had a back plan? No self respecting FBI agent would do that. Probably a Russian spy or Trump dupe planted to discredit to the whole thing from day one.

Birds of a feather, when these two agree on something, they are probably both guilty as sin. 

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign says it doesn’t think that President Trump or his re-election campaign had any role in bringing forward former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s allegations that Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago.

The president’s also declined to take aim at Biden over the sexual assault allegations.

“He’s got to fight that battle. I’ve had battles, too, where I’ve had false accusations many times. I think you understand that,” Trump said in an interview with "Fox & Friends" last week.

“I don’t know if it’s false or not. I mean Joe’s going to have to prove whatever he has to prove, or she has to prove it, but that’s a battle he has to fight. I’ve had many false accusations made, I can tell you that. Many. And maybe this is a false accusation. Frankly, I hope it is for his sake,” added the president, who has denied roughly two-dozen accusations of sexual misconduct in recent years.

28 minutes ago, pigseye said:

I couldn't agree more.

And what is with this Strzok character tweeting out in the middle of the investigation that he was going to get Trump and had a back plan? No self respecting FBI agent would do that. Probably a Russian spy or Trump dupe planted to discredit to the whole thing from day one.

What are you on about?  What tweet?  Trump is a Russian asset.  What are you talking about?

On Thursday, Michigan closed down its capitol building and canceled its legislative session after online death threats made against Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-closes-down-capitol-face-death-threats-armed-protesters-against-gov-whitmer-1504241?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1589501588

That fricken nightmare of a man exclaiming “liberate Michigan” has caused this mess.
The call should be to liberate the W.H.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What are you on about?  What tweet?  Trump is a Russian asset.  What are you talking about?

His text messages with Page,

The Washington Post reported that Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report includes an August 2016 text message exchange between Strzok and then-FBI lawyer Lisa Page about Trump’s chance of being elected president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

Premier medical journal blasts the Trump administration in a stunning editorial — and calls for a new president

Written by Alex Henderson May 15, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic reached a grim milestone this week: worldwide, more than 300,000 people have died from COVID-19 — and over 86,200 of them died in the United States, according to Johns Hopkins University researchers. With the United States’ death count continuing to soar, The Lancet, one of the most prestigious medical journals, delivered a blistering rebuke to the Trump administration for its handling to the crisis.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/premier-medical-journal-blasts-the-trump-administration-in-a-stunning-editorial-and-calls-for-a-new-president/

Tara Reade’s rape allegation against Joe Biden must be taken seriously. New details suggest it just isn’t credible
Written by Joshua Holland May 15, 2020
Tara Reade’s claim that former Vice President Joe Biden raped her in 1993 is difficult for the left in large part because her original claim–that he rubbed her shoulders, made her uncomfortable and that his staff then retaliated against her for complaining about it–is credible.

I believe that Biden behaved inappropriately toward Reade but I don’t think her rape charge is at all credible. There are two interrelated reasons why.

3 hours ago, pigseye said:

I couldn't agree more.

This is what you wrote that Peter Strzok tweeted out in the middle of an investigation that he was going to get Trump and he had a back up plan.  You insulted him and accused him of being a Russian spy.  Disgusting on your part.  

3 minutes ago, pigseye said:

His text messages with Page,

So was your initial post a knowing falsehood you posted to troll everyone or bait for a response?  

He didnt tweet anything.

As for his text messages, let's take a look at your Russian spy, Peter Strzok.

Career FBI agent.  Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence.  Chief of Counterespionage Section.  

Aside from investigating Russian collusion with Trump and his people (which happened by the way and is fact), he also led the investigation into Hilary's emails and is the one that chose the words "extremely careless" to describe her actions.  He also supported Comey's decision to re-open the investigation and co-wrote the letter to Congress which inarguable handed the election to Trump.

So before you hold him up as someone plotting against Trump, do what you never do...research.

As for those text messages?  Zero impropriety there.  FBI agents are allowed to have and express their opinions.  He did so, in private.  Not only did he disparage Trump, but he also disparaged many Democrat figures too.  He also advocated for the appointment of a special prosecutor to look deeper into Hilary's emails. 

Clearly he was out to get Trump...lol   Another nothingburger from the master chef.

8 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Tara Reade’s rape allegation against Joe Biden must be taken seriously. New details suggest it just isn’t credible
Written by Joshua Holland May 15, 2020
Tara Reade’s claim that former Vice President Joe Biden raped her in 1993 is difficult for the left in large part because her original claim–that he rubbed her shoulders, made her uncomfortable and that his staff then retaliated against her for complaining about it–is credible.

I believe that Biden behaved inappropriately toward Reade but I don’t think her rape charge is at all credible. There are two interrelated reasons why.

People with multiple allegations really never get the benefit of the doubt but a clown like Trump insists HE should get the benefit of the doubt even with a plethora of allegations.  In this case, if you look at it, it just doesnt pass the sniff test.  Too many changing stories, too many misrememberings, too much motivation to hurt Biden.  

I liked Biden's response today "if you believe I did it, dont vote for me."  case closed.

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

People with multiple allegations really never get the benefit of the doubt but a clown like Trump insists HE should get the benefit of the doubt even with a plethora of allegations.  In this case, if you look at it, it just doesnt pass the sniff test.  Too many changing stories, too many misrememberings, too much motivation to hurt Biden.  

I liked Biden's response today "if you believe I did it, dont vote for me."  case closed.

Two factors cast doubt on Ms. Reade's allegations: firstly, she claimed that Biden attacked her in an alcove down a certain hallway, and reporters walked that hallway and found nothing that resembled her description- only a well-lit busy hall that is often patrolled by police. Secondly, despite all the furor, no other women have come forward, and all the women who worked where Biden did were interviewed. None reported any inappropriate contacts. 

Worse, Ms. Reade's case has been used to disqualify or trivialize much more credible reports by women.

Trump baffles everyone by announcing a ‘super-duper missile’ — and no one knows what he meant

Written by Eoin Higgins / Common Dreams May 15, 2020
President Donald Trump on Friday afternoon said the U.S. military is developing a “super-duper missile” that can go 17 times faster than any existing rocket, earning him ridicule from critics.

“We have, I call it, the super-duper missile,” said Trump. “And I heard the other night—17 times faster than what they have right now, when you take the fastest missile we have right now.”

(Trump invents another squirrel to point at for his followers.)

https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/trump-baffles-everyone-by-announcing-a-super-duper-missile-and-no-one-knows-what-he-meant/

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This is what you wrote that Peter Strzok tweeted out in the middle of an investigation that he was going to get Trump and he had a back up plan.  You insulted him and accused him of being a Russian spy.  Disgusting on your part.  

So was your initial post a knowing falsehood you posted to troll everyone or bait for a response?  

He didnt tweet anything.

As for his text messages, let's take a look at your Russian spy, Peter Strzok.

Career FBI agent.  Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence.  Chief of Counterespionage Section.  

Aside from investigating Russian collusion with Trump and his people (which happened by the way and is fact), he also led the investigation into Hilary's emails and is the one that chose the words "extremely careless" to describe her actions.  He also supported Comey's decision to re-open the investigation and co-wrote the letter to Congress which inarguable handed the election to Trump.

So before you hold him up as someone plotting against Trump, do what you never do...research.

As for those text messages?  Zero impropriety there.  FBI agents are allowed to have and express their opinions.  He did so, in private.  Not only did he disparage Trump, but he also disparaged many Democrat figures too.  He also advocated for the appointment of a special prosecutor to look deeper into Hilary's emails. 

Clearly he was out to get Trump...lol   Another nothingburger from the master chef.

Oh c’mon it’s just a discussion board give him a break.