Thank you, admin/mods

Jacquie

13 minutes ago, Dragon37 said:

Myself and Road Griller never ran the show there. I am sorry you can't handle difference of opinion. I don't think either of us have to worry about working as mods ;) so feel free to continue to dislike me for whatever reason you like.

I can handle difference of opinion just fine.  It's the tendency to twist other people's words and argue points that were never made that I find annoying.

5 hours ago, Dragon37 said:

Rich said they would be chosen from the middle of the road so not one to either end of the spectrum. You are arguing that you would choose anyone. Well, really you just like to argue with anyone that doesn't think you are the bees knees. 

My point was always that this forum can laugh all they want at the Rider forum but if the Bombers were as hot a mess right now this forum may well be in the same position. 

Never get complacent.

The last five years were all sunshine and rainbows?

On 25/08/2016 at 9:30 PM, KptKrunch said:

Well I know a few want me out of here because I `jumped ship`so to speak lol. But except for a few I still and will come here as there`s lots of good info here with a a lot of knowledgeable and humble posters :)

No one wanted you out because you jumped ship, people wanted to highlight your trying to weasel back onto the band wagon and call you out for it. Big difference

4 hours ago, 17to85 said:

No one wanted you out because you jumped ship, people wanted to highlight your trying to weasel back onto the band wagon and call you out for it. Big difference

Yep, the big announcement then weaseled back. Must be a Trump strategist.

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Nope - never once said i hated the bombers, just said what you Iso, and rest were all saying. Only difference is I did cheer for another team. And gee, now their winning - I wrote something a very long time ago here - I won't bother re-writing it. Suffice to say I'm glad I switched over to the Eskimos. And don't be hypocritcal - i.e. if you're going to run rider fans down for being jerks on their forum...... just sayin............(and that's  a general comment not directed at you 17)

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:08 PM, KptKrunch said:

Nope - never once said i hated the bombers, just said what you Iso, and rest were all saying. Only difference is I did cheer for another team. And gee, now their winning - I wrote something a very long time ago here - I won't bother re-writing it. Suffice to say I'm glad I switched over to the Eskimos. And don't be hypocritcal - i.e. if you're going to run rider fans down for being jerks on their forum...... just sayin............(and that's  a general comment not directed at you 17)

No, you said you were done with the Bombers & how the Esks were a better organization. You gleefully told us of your switch of allegiance.