Depth Chart against Edm.

There are some things to like about it for sure. Getting johnson back is good, but losing Randle is the biggest suck out there. I like the 3 american OL but then again I've disliked the Neufeld acquisition from the get go. Sheppard vs. Mayo meh who knows. Mayo wasn't get last game and Sheppard did make some catches in pre-season, be worth seeing what he's got. It's not the worst thing we've seen from this team. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

There are some things to like about it for sure. Getting johnson back is good, but losing Randle is the biggest suck out there. I like the 3 american OL but then again I've disliked the Neufeld acquisition from the get go. Sheppard vs. Mayo meh who knows. Mayo wasn't get last game and Sheppard did make some catches in pre-season, be worth seeing what he's got. It's not the worst thing we've seen from this team. 

I guess I should've said "doesn't look that bad in comparison to what I was expecting"

I like having Frederick out there, especially because he's going to go against his buddy and training partner in coverage. Excited to see what he can do, hopefully more than tire fire CJ Roberts. BJ25 is a good one to have back, glad to see Loffler at safety (this isn't even a downgrade to me) and happy to have Cole on the team with his injuries (hopefully) behind him.

Sheppard over Mayo, I'm not a fan of because I like Mayo but I'll give O'Shea credit - he's not waiting for guys to get hurt to replace them anymore. Performance is getting you benched which hasn't always been the case with him. Excited to see Bond too.

Just now, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Hubbard didn't have any sacks last game but he certainly contributed some "hurries", nonetheless Green is on the roster and he's been moved back to the PR.  I'm thinking Green probably won't dress and Cole and Corney will be rotating a lot. 

I also thought Hubbard looked promising, so his demotion is a puzzlement. But then, there have been a lot of those  this season. And the previous season. And the season before that. Ad nauseum.

Shayon Green back... way rather have Foketi on the roster as another OL and just let Corney back up at DE

Not sure what Mayo did to play himself off the roster?  Would have given him another shot.

Still think we see Bond at C sooner than later.

The fact that we are carrying two injured import DBs on the 46 is kind of an indication of our depth.

I'll say one thing... we really deep at backup linebacker...

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Shayon Green back... way rather have Foketi on the roster as another OL and just let Corney back up at DE

Not sure what Mayo did to play himself off the roster?  Would have given him another shot.

Still think we see Bond at C sooner than later.

The fact that we are carrying two injured import DBs on the 46 is kind of an indication of our depth.

I'll say one thing... we really deep at backup linebacker...

It's an indication of proper cap management.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's an indication of proper cap management.

I guess that's one way to look at it.

I'm very excited to hear that our GM is on to something that none of the other GMs have figured out.  This is exciting!

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

I think Green is on the roster over Hubbard for his special teams play. His stupid play on the Fogg td return not withstanding.

Green has made more than one real bone-head play and I didn't think he was that good so as to excuse his brain cramps.