Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ddanger

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddanger

  1. really well-written. As I just wrote in another thread, if I was to change anything it would be the OC. And I hear this all the time...why can't we find a qb? I thought we found one in Streveler, and while I haven't given up, I'm not convinced he's the answer.
  2. I completely agree with this....I watch the game and can call the play when the offence is out there. If I was going to change anything on the team it would be our OC.
  3. This game was a defensive beauty really from both teams. 1. D line....dominant and kept fajardo mostly under control 2. Alexander first game back and made a difference 3. Harris just keeps on piling up the yards HH Whoever grabbed the remote and shut off Black and Forde
  4. I'm a little late here... 1. Lawlor. I've been critical of him, but he had a solid game. 2. Streveler. Yes that one INT was bad, but his receivers and his OC didn't help him much. 3. interior dline...again a star running back doesn't do much. HH Bob Cameron...that plank at 65?? Damn I gotta get going in the gym
  5. I'm expecting some changes this week, DB's and receivers.
  6. Hecht....although I think the DBs coverage was also questionable and I do recall seeing Jeff going after Sayles for a blown coverage
  7. seeing as how we aren't changing the coaches I agree player changes have to happen
  8. the critical thing with a jump ball is the requirement of jumping
  9. like the goalie in hockey
  10. Suitor made it sound like the play was rushed and Harris wasn't where he was supposed to be...but still I think it's coming down to the raging predictability of our offence
  11. something wrong for sure
  12. and just standing there...glad Lawrence ( puke ) knew what the play was
  13. our play-calling on offence is offensive
  14. Rios is just awful tonight
  15. no he hasn't....yet we continue to play soft....
  16. It's not going right now for either her or our defence...but thanks man!
  17. I do....daughter supposed to be having a baby tonight so I stayed home....
  18. and that's how we damn near lost the game at home against Calgary
  19. 1. "death" Roh. A great game. 2. Streveler....one shitty throw and didn't get rattled 3. Harris...showed up to play until they started being far too conservative HH D Line and linebackers for holding their vaunted running back to next to nothing. Like most, I'm horribly disappointed that we found a way to lose a game that we should've easily won. Gotta play hammer down and foot on the throat.
  20. was just commenting on this in another thread.....so frustrating
  21. I'm really disappointed. I guess one can argue we may have stolen a game or two along the way, but we totally gassed that game, the LDC, and the Argo game. I know...coulda shoulda woulda...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.