Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yourface

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yourface

  1. Okay, other than saying the same thing over & over & over about how bad Willy is/was/ always will be, you tell us why a qb who suffered thru 11 sacks tonight would hold onto the football too long instead of getting rid of it quicker. I'd be interested to read what you have to say. Go ahead... Oh & don't give me that shell shocked answer as it is more complex than that. Shell shocked means he'd be panicking & throwing the football too early. I want a real insightful answer. How am I supposed to know what's going on in his head?? Maybe it's just a lack of pocket awareness (as has been on display all year), or a case of Willy trying to protect his stats, as SmokinBlue suggested? I surely hope it's not the latter... Not surprised with your answer because it's as I expected. Protect his stats? Yeah, that's what he's thinking alright as he's running for his life. Just spouting continual garbage. I know it might seem a little far-fetched but honestly I can't see any other explanation for him to continually hold onto the ball like it's his child during the entire game. It seemed like the only time he threw the ball was when he had someone wide open, but even then he was making bad throws.
  2. Okay, other than saying the same thing over & over & over about how bad Willy is/was/ always will be, you tell us why a qb who suffered thru 11 sacks tonight would hold onto the football too long instead of getting rid of it quicker. I'd be interested to read what you have to say. Go ahead... Oh & don't give me that shell shocked answer as it is more complex than that. Shell shocked means he'd be panicking & throwing the football too early. I want a real insightful answer. How am I supposed to know what's going on in his head?? Maybe it's just a lack of pocket awareness (as has been on display all year), or a case of Willy trying to protect his stats, as SmokinBlue suggested? I surely hope it's not the latter...
  3. There's absolutely no excuses for such a terrible game from Willy. His performance was an abomination, and there's no reason for ANYONE to defend him. I can't fathom how anyone could watch that game and think that he was anything but horrendous.
  4. We only have one game left... I'd much rather see what Marve can do against Calgary than see Willy get killed in the backfield, in a meaningless game.
  5. Willy hasn't shown the ability to even be half-decent in like two months. Edit: Actually, I might be exaggerating a bit here, but there's no doubt that he makes a large amount of questionable decisions every game.
  6. I really really don't understand why most people here are in love with Willy... He might have had the worst second half of a season I've ever seen from a Bombers QB.
  7. Drew Willy had an absolutely awful, atrocious, dreadful, terrible, horrible game tonight. Doesn't matter if the receivers are open or not, he needs to have the presence of mind to throw the ball away every now and then.
  8. I think Willy is a little overrated on these boards... I don't see him as a clear-cut better option than Marve right now. There's just no way to know how good Marve can be until he gets a fair amount of reps.
  9. While I agree that we shouldn't get our hopes up too high, it's not like these opinions are solely based on one half of football. He was a star in training camp, our best QB in pre-season (in very limited action of course), and has looked very good in practice all season.
  10. Oh boo hoo guys, you can't expect the Bombers to win every game.
  11. I say that was one of the most enjoyable halves of football I've ever had to watch, just for the sake of a good old-fashioned blowout. Better to lose like that than to finish a game with no fingernails left and nothing to show for it. I too felt honored to have witnessed such a historic event in Bombers history.
  12. You guys are trying to read into his tweets a little too much. FEWQ = Federation of English Writers of Quebec
  13. Chez Pierre, a-Meet Paul.
  14. "A capable MLB'er at best" lmao The guy was our MVP by a large margin last year.
  15. That will piss off a lot of Chargers fans I'm sure. He had an excellent pre-season.
  16. I'll be surprised if Sheets is back this season. He seems in a good position to grab the primary kick return job and/or the 3rd RB position.
  17. This, plus it's always fun to have a team to cheer for when watching East vs. West games. Those are the only non-Bombers games that I find myself interested in watching.
  18. From what I've read, Sheets seems to be doing quite well in camp so far. Raiders fans seem to think that he should be kept around as the 3rd or 4th RB. http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/205508-kory-sheets-trucks-cowboys-2.html Dressler should be cut shortly. Yet another unproductive game from him tonight. Inman had 107 yards receiving in his preseason debut and should make the team. He has some value on special teams as well. Muamba should also make the Colts. He was in on 11 tackles and forced a fumble in his preseason debut.
  19. I'll bite. What is the MorningBigBlue clock? The one that is approximately 19 hours and 25 minutes behind real time. Sure it's not your computer. Could be the case, though the times are fine on every other message board I visit.
  20. Seems like a lot of players (according to Twitter at least) don't mind the deal...
  21. I'll bite. What is the MorningBigBlue clock? The one that is approximately 19 hours and 25 minutes behind real time.
  22. Didn't you also get CityTV on channel 13? I know I did.
  23. Works for me on Internet Explorer.
  24. This is definitely the most exciting game I can recall having watched (though I've only been a fan since 2008):

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.