We witnessed a record?

Pitthead

I say that was one of the most enjoyable halves of football I've ever had to watch, just for the sake of a good old-fashioned blowout. Better to lose like that than to finish a game with no fingernails left and nothing to show for it. I too felt honored to have witnessed such a historic event in Bombers history.

Just imagine getting to see that live! Love investing the time to drive up to Edmonton to watch them **** their pants. 

Yeah, felt bad for Noeller. I don't know if you were with him or not. If so, my sympathies. Been there, done that myself. In 1995,I went to the LD Sunday game in Regina where the Bombers lost something like 63-21. Sitting in Mosaic Stadium & being given the gears by all the Rider turds in the stands was no fun. 

Just imagine getting to see that live! Love investing the time to drive up to Edmonton to watch them **** their pants. 

Yeah, felt bad for Noeller. I don't know if you were with him or not. In 1995,I went to the LD Sunday game in regina where the Bombers lost something like 63-21. Sitting in Mosaic Stadium watching Roy Dewalt & the rest of the team being given the gears by all the Rider turds in the stands was no fun. 

oh yeah we were sitting side by side trying to resist the urge to pitch ***** esk fans over the railing. 

Yeah, felt bad for Noeller. I don't know if you were with him or not. In 1995,I went to the LD Sunday game in regina where the Bombers lost something like 63-21. Sitting in Mosaic Stadium watching Roy Dewalt & the rest of the team being given the gears by all the Rider turds in the stands was no fun. 

oh yeah we were sitting side by side trying to resist the urge to pitch ***** esk fans over the railing. 

Got my years mixed up, sorry. I went to the LD Sunday game also in 1988 with Dewalt there & of course we also got hammered that year as well. I don't even remember who our qb was in 1995 but we got destroyed. I'm 1-3 for LD games in Regina. Stopped going as it was zero fun. 

The only good news is that I won't be able to make it to the game in Calgary. That one ain't going to be pretty because sad as it is they generally tend to do better in Edmonton than Calgary. 

I don't want to even think about how badly we are going to be humiliated in Cowgary. The only way I am going to be able to watch it will be to record it and play it fast forward until the nausea gets to be overwhelming.

Oh boo hoo guys, you can't expect the Bombers to win every game.

I would take one. They haven't won in Edmonton since 2006 and haven't won in Calgary since 2002. I am just sick and tired of seeing this team come to Alberta when I can actually watch them live and then seeing them get their asses kicked. 

Oh boo hoo guys, you can't expect the Bombers to win every game.

That's what you tell a good team like Calgary when they lose, not someone who's struggling to even win one game for the season.

And really, it's not helping matters anyway. All it does is irritate people.

I know I'm not a Bomber fan, but I'm cheering for a team who is currently going through the same thing, so posts like this just seem spiteful.

Probably about a half dozen....in AB. They won when we drove home Nov 22, 2011 to see Bombers/Jets in the same day, but that's the only win they've had with me there since 2007. They lost vs the Argos 2 summers ago when I was home...absolutely killed by Ray. The girlfriend has never seen a Bomber win live, and more often than not, it's been a complete blowout....it's really shocking.

Probably about a half dozen....in AB. They won when we drove home Nov 22, 2011 to see Bombers/Jets in the same day, but that's the only win they've had with me there since 2007. They lost vs the Argos 2 summers ago when I was home...absolutely killed by Ray. The girlfriend has never seen a Bomber win live, and more often than not, it's been a complete blowout....it's really shocking.

We have found a witch!