Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Matt Nichols -BOO!!!!!!!
Wolitarsky and Demski are good players, and I believe that Simonise could be a very good player if given the opportunity. I’m not sure how a passport has any bearing on who’s a better football player. I would personally much rather see Simonise on the field than Corey Washington.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Well you asked in a post about Posey, a guy returning to the CFL. Guys coming to the CFL probably don’t have much idea about most Canadian cities and are on the neg list with no say about where they go.
-
Alex Ross
Does saying a player sucks at a professional sport offend you? Am I supposed to be upset? Do you want participation trophy’s given out? I didn’t say anything bad about the man personally.
-
Game Day Thread - Banjo Bowl
I’m not sure why we don’t give a guy like Simonise a shot at starting. I honestly believe that sometimes being a Canadian hurts players in terms on getting an opportunity. I honestly believe that Simonise at wide out and Wolitarsky in the slot would be better than Washington/Thompkins.
-
Alex Ross
He sucked and reminded me of Alex Brink. I forgot he was even our backup to begin the year.
-
Game Day Thread - Banjo Bowl
Facts. If Matty Nichols doesn’t come out here this afternoon and play a clean game...
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Considering Bighill and Bowman both turned down higher offers to come here I’m going to say no. Of course, this team looked significantly better in the offseason than it does now.
-
LDC/Banjo Bowl
So we took Dressler off the six game early yet he might end up missing six games? Did he have a setback or something? I’m estatic to finally see Flanders play,
-
Matt Nichols -BOO!!!!!!!
- LDC/Banjo Bowl
Flanders is a guy who flat out makes plays and we’re lacking in that department. I really don’t understand why we keep trotting out these useless import receivers when we have a proven playmaker waiting in the wings.- LDC/Banjo Bowl
If Geoff Gray wants to come home now would be the time..- Milt Stegall Right On Today's Pregame Show On MOS
I bet that if we lose four in a row and drop to 5-7 in a humiliating loss at home to the Riders that O’Shea is on the unemployment line.- Winnipeg 5-5 @ Regina 5-4 Game Day
- Winnipeg 5-5 @ Regina 5-4 Game Day
- Winnipeg 5-5 @ Regina 5-4 Game Day
- Around the League: 2018 Season
Yeah they said in that article that the Bombers have no interest in Matthews. How is a team with a receiving core as bad as ours not interested in Matthews? Insanity.- Geoff Gray Roster Projection-Cleveland
Geoff struggles on the left side - he would have to take over for Chung, or more likely Hardrick. It would sure be nice to have a Travis Bond type of player to insert at LG in that scenario though.- Around the League: 2018 Season
Receiver has been a serious problem for this team since 2008 and hasn't been rectified. We've had a subpar receiving core the entire O'Shea/Walters regime.- The Bomber's Strategy?
When has the crossover team ever won or even appeared in a Grey Cup?- Game Day Thread- Week Eleven, GAME 10: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Calgary Stampeders August 25, 2018
I’ll never forget O’Shea trotting out Kuale week after week while he committed terrible UR penaalities and all O’Shea would say is that he’s being “disciplined in house”. I’m not sure what this “discipline” entailed, but Kuale would do the same stupid antics week after week.- Game Day Thread- Week Eleven, GAME 10: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Calgary Stampeders August 25, 2018
This is very, very true. The last time O’Shea coached for his job (August, 2016) he was fantastic. Unfortunately, once he starts experiencing some success he gets very safe and complacent with his roster management. Then at other times he does asinine things such as attempting to kick a 60 yard field goal on third and four with 30 seconds left to lose us a playoff game.- Game Day Thread- Week Eleven, GAME 10: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Calgary Stampeders August 25, 2018
Walters has done a terrible job with the receiving core, but he’s made enough good moves to keep his job. We need a coach that isn’t afraid to make changes. Let’s not forget that Chris Jones replaced Matt Nichols with James Franklin despite a 5-2 record with the former.- Coaching
How and why did Lapo go away from the two back set? Whether it’s with Flanders who I prefer, or with Demski, we’ve had tons of success with that formation. Start Streveler, dress Flanders and let Demski come into the backfield on sweeps. There won’t be a team in the league that could stop our running game. We can’t win throwing with Nichols and this receiving core.- Coaching
If O’Shea trots Nichols out there for the Banjo Bowl, they’ll both be out of a job by the time that games done. I can’t imagine this team being competitive on labour day.- Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
As much as we all hate him, this team could really use the talent infusion that Duron Carter would add to the table. - LDC/Banjo Bowl