Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Not to mention that Calgary is 29.6 PPG and we're at 33.2. It's nice being the only team in the league to average over 30 a game. Despite our record (and the second half in BC), this year has gone better than I expected when Nichols went down.
  2. Only because yet they've played the Bombers .
  3. Nope twitter is blocked at work. With that being said, I stand by my statement. That Bomber debt will have to be "forgiven" eventually.
  4. We all knew this day would come eventually. There's no way the Bombers could ever pay off the principal of that loan. The interest payments alone were enough.
  5. Lankford never had fans to begin with. The majority of us have been commenting on his mediocre skills as a football player since we signed him.
  6. You can't possibly even attempt to compare Flanders and Demski based off of stats. Flanders takes his runs like a traditional running back, while Demski takes his off of sweeps, end around and trick plays.
  7. As a Flanders fan, I look forward to seeing what Tompkins can do. I'm just happy we aren't inserting Lankford.
  8. Lemon has to be a guy who's played for almost every team in the league by now. If my memory serves me correctly, he's done Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatchewan, Ottawa, Toronto, and now BC. Just missing Hamilton & Montreal.
  9. Seriously... they can't knock a commercial or two off to do these interviews during stoppages in play instead?
  10. We don't have the depth to start three Canadian receivers. If we had a healthy Matt Coates it's something I would be willing to consider, but having Peterman back up three guys doesn't sound great. I really hope we don't replace Bowman with Lankford. That's a sideways move if I've ever heard of one.
  11. This was determined a long, long, long time ago.
  12. Nichol's has been great despite a lackluster receiving core. We need to get a legit number two receiver to replace Bowman.
  13. Now people here can stop defending his terrible play and he can go join the retirement home in Montreal. I wouldn't have minded getting Earnest Jackson back and attempting to re-build his value. But, Jackson has been terrible the last year and a half himself so it might be better we didn't take on another overpaid struggling receiver.
  14. Our O has played it's best with Flanders in the lineup... The guy has done nothing but produce when he's been on the field. You make room for a guy like that.
  15. I thought Flanders played fairly well as a starting slot last year. I would be happy to see him there again. We could create some excellent chaos having Harris, Flanders, Demski and potentially Streveler all on the field together.
  16. I’m not sure why a guy who was terrible for Edmonton last year, has dropped the ball more than any other receiver throughout his career, and that has done absolutely nothing this year is getting the benefit of the doubt.
  17. Second play of the game and I’m already sick of Bowman.
  18. Yes we do. If you watch the play, the entire line pulls to the right. It was clearly a designed run to the outside.
  19. Wasn’t Justin Coz found not guilty? Hes still banned from the league.
  20. Demski runs East-West far too much. He doesn't do "everything" that Flanders did, Flanders is a much better player than Demski just with the wrong passport. Bowman is completely done, he didn't play well with Edmonton last year either. He's not dropping the ball because he's not being targeted. He made one catch last week, to go along with one drop and one offside penalty. I would be shocked if he's still in the lineup for us passed Labour Day.
  21. Damn... Pretty bad if true. Teague seemed like a good guy from my encounters with him.
  22. I literally can't think of one good import receiver that Walters has recruited. Darvin Adams came from Toronto, but he was fairly unheradled (much like Terrance Edwards) but if there's someone else please name them. Practice squad guys who haven't played in an actual game don't count.
  23. I thought Loffler struggled last year as well. Derek Jones actually outplayed Loffler when Loffler was hurt last year.
  24. Andrew Harris.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.