Blueandgold
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: GDT - Stamps at Bombers
Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Lions @ Eskimos
There was horrible officiating all around in that game. The PI on the challenge, the hold on the Reilly touchdown run, the fiasco with the horse collar and the phantom penalty, and of course the “contacting” the kicker penalty on Long. Just awful.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Three: Winnipeg @ Hamilton June 29, 2018
I believe that Jones is a better coverage safety than loffler. Just not as good at tackling or hitting.
-
Lock of the Week 3
Andrew Harris (forgot to press post for him last week and got a strike )
-
Friday: Masoli vs, Streveler, Timmis vs. Harris, Banks vs. Demski
We can't honestly be surprised about Neufeld being hurt. He's better suited to be a 6th O-linemen or utility man at this stage. Relying on him to stay healthy all year would be fools gold.
-
Friday: Masoli vs, Streveler, Timmis vs. Harris, Banks vs. Demski
It absolutely is. He's better than Carmicheal or Macho Harris, but he's still by far the weakest link we have back there. The only positive thing is, he's just a placeholder until Leggett is fully healthy regardless.
-
Will Streveler Be Our James Franklin?
I thought Nichols should’ve been the MOP last year before he got hurt. But, if Streveler keeps playing the way he is, I’m not sure you can take this guy off the field.
-
Weston Dressler - Is he stil relevant?
Dresseler is still a much better and more valuable player than Bowman in my opinion. With that being said, I wouldn’t replace anyone on our O. The only thing I would like to see is Flanders get on the roster as a DI to utilize those two back sets.
-
Week 2 @ Montreal: Streveler Round 2 And Willy On A Short Rope
Those call backs were also on very questionable penalties.
-
Riders- Blacks Thursday
The Rider O wasn't impressive last week I can't imagine they'll be better by moving Carter to defense. That's a curious and odd move in my mind.
-
Alouettes @ Lions
This case will be quickly dismissed. That moron got exactly what he deserved and the law won't punish Young.
-
Game Day Thread - League Opener: Eskies
I’m still wondering, is Flanders legitimately hurt? The two back set would cause a lot of problems with a mobile QB. Not to mention that Lankford is a waste of a roster spot.
-
Game Day Thread - League Opener: Eskies
Is it just me or was it crazy to go for two when our O hadn’t been on the field in hours?
-
Game Day Thread - League Opener: Eskies
That penalty on Hardrick was terrible.. these new rule changes regarding blocking really aren’t football.
-
Game Day Thread - League Opener: Eskies
What a start! I hope this is a repeat of the Hamilton game.
-
Game Day Thread - League Opener: Eskies
Randle has been terrible today.
-
Lock of the Week
Andrew Harris baby
-
Depth Charts June 14th Bombers vs Eskimos
Fogg is at Corner and Alexander is at HB or is that just a misprint? Did Flanders get hurt?
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
That's something best left hidden under the rug...
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
I like it, I feel like he has the higher ceiling. Could he implode? Possibly. But, Ross looks like Alex Brink 2.0. Take the chance and go with the guy who can potentially keep this offence afloat long-term.
-
[MERGED] WPG vs. BC - Battles to Watch
I've expressed concerns about the inability of O'Shea to make roster changes many of times. But, in what world are Jones and the Riders doing a better job than Walters and O'Shea? We've been better than the Riders every year they've had Jones, and Saskatchewan is on their third starting QB in three years. They're relying on Zach Collaros who's suffering from some serious Drew Willy PTSD. I would never change our situation or management or coaching staff for the Rider's in a million years.
-
Cut Down Day - - Wild Assed Guesses (WAG System)
I meant on the injured list. No sacrificing involved. It really is a shame he wouldn't accept the P.R. position, but I don't blame him. I'm sure he'll be picked up soon.
-
2016 re-draft
That's half the fun of being on a message board isn't it? In all seriousness, it's all in good fun. I think you're the poster who brings up to me that I was a bigger fan of Crompton than Nichols when we first traded for Nichols. It's interesting to see when you're right, and when you're very, very wrong.
-
2016 re-draft
I mean, if you look at the personal insults you were (and are) throwing, when you were absolutely and completely wrong it's well worth it.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
Yup. The Jets primarily I think really hurt our sales. Missing (what should be) the league MOP and having to play unknowns at QB also doesn't bring in a ton of optimism in terms of the walk up crowd on a Thursday night either.
-
Cut Down Day - - Wild Assed Guesses (WAG System)
Medlock is also a highly paid import kicker coming off a subpar year. It would've been nice to hide FMB on the six game throughout the season.