Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
ESF: Lions @ Cats
I have no idea why the Lions didn’t at least attempt to bring Jennings out after half time.
-
Playoff Game Day Thread: Riders
To be honest, whether the Riders win or lose this game has very little to do with who they have at QB. Collaros is bad, bridge is probably worse but also bad. As long as we protect the football and don’t give up any broken plays to Bridge, i don’t think they can beat us. We’re the better team and as long as we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot, the Riders won’t win.
-
Playoff Game Day Thread: Riders
I can’t wait to go in there and kick them to the curb.
-
Game Notes - WINNIPEG @ REGINA
I just want to say I’m really looking forward to this game and kicking the Riders to the curb. I would love to ruin their first regular season and play off game at NMS.
-
It's Official, We're Headed To Regina For The WSF: Show No Mercy On Rider Trolls
JSK would be a big loss, but Wild is a good replacement and it’s also our only real injury to speak of.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Twenty one , GAME 18: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Edmonton November 3rd, 2018
I can think of one Sanchez cheap shot near the end of the 2002 season that i think ended up with Milt not being 100% going into the West Final.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Twenty one , GAME 18: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Edmonton November 3rd, 2018
But, in this alternative universe, Hamilton plays their starters against Montreal and likely wins and still makes the playoffs.
-
It's Official, We're Headed To Regina For The WSF: Show No Mercy On Rider Trolls
If we protect the football, the Riders can’t beat us.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Twenty one , GAME 18: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Edmonton November 3rd, 2018
I wanted to laugh at and agree with this one at the same time.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Twenty one , GAME 18: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Edmonton November 3rd, 2018
Who cares? Medlock is going to be our kicker next year, not whoever we sign off the street. Let Lankford kick and have some fun before the playoffs.
-
Player Award Team Nominees
I would've given Streveler rookie of the year, but Sayless isn't bad.
-
BOMBERS -Playoffs - ESKIMOS Out
Give me Calgary first, we have to play both regardless and I would rather not give them an opportunity to lick their wounds.
-
Als v Argos
I’m shocked at how useless Duron Carter has been on the Argos.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Twenty, GAME 17: Calgary @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers October 13th, 20126
Am I the only one who had a bad case of de ja vu when Darvin Adams went up for a virtually meaningless onside kick with no time on the clock?
-
Game Day Thread- Week Twenty, GAME 17: Calgary @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers October 13th, 20126
Hey, if you want to go that far back you should include the Dinwiddie performance in 2008. That was a great game.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Agreed... they definitely only did it because the video went viral.
-
Next Game vs Calgary Here
Trevor Harris always seems to start hot and play like an MOP, only to falter and play like Kevin Glenn when the weather gets cold. A big “no thanks” to him.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Coincidentally, in the league they would also often show ticats-Argos games.
-
Bombers sign Geoff Gray to a 3 year deal
I wouldn’t let Dressler go anywhere. There’s no coincidence we play much better with him in the lineup.
-
Go Conservative or Go for the Throat?
Either way, if works you look like a genius, if it doesn’t you look like a moron. The blown game in BC was in part due to us “going for the throat” and gambling on third down rather than just taking the points.
-
Bombers sign Geoff Gray to a 3 year deal
Agreed.. I could see us with our own “Canadian Air Force”. Its crazy how much our Canadian recievers have improved over the course of a year.
-
Bombers sign Geoff Gray to a 3 year deal
Lyles missed one year for the Bisons because he was academically ineligible, I’m not sure how that equates to “can barely stay on a team for a full season”.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Eighteen, GAME 16: Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers October 13th, 2018
My only complaint is that we haven’t gone back to the two back set all year. It was very effective and efficient last year, and would be a huge boon to our O come playoff time...
-
BOMBERS -Playoffs - ESKIMOS Out
Hamilton also thrashed us once and played us close another time. Honestly, all teams aside from Calgary appear to be on the same tier.
-
Chris Matthews signs with Stamps
I’m still bitter about this. I don’t know why we weren’t interested.