Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I mean i did remember it correctly actually .. and it was the most heartbreaking Bomber season for sure. Hard to say it was the greatest season when a team that good doesn’t win the Cup.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
What was our record to start 2001? Didn’t we start something like 2-2 then pulled off 12 straight wins or am I imagining that?
-
Week 5 Takeaways
Arbuckle played way way better than Masoli. The Stamps were let down by Eric Rogers (and others) drops and the two fumbles.
-
Argos at Bombers - Game Day
I’m surprised we didn’t give Gray a go at tackle. I don’t think he really could’ve been worse than Speller.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Well honestly, considering the lacklustre import receivers we’ve scouted, that’s something we should be doing when guys get hurt. I would rather have Peterman in the lineup than most of our backup Americans. I mean four might be excessive, but it makes sense to give a guy like Simonise a shot. Simonise just quite literally dropped the ball.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I thought the reports here were saying that he tore his ACL? I guess it just ended up being a minor injury?
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Another idea that's never come to fruition/gone by the wayside that would help the teenage demographic is a CFL video game. I absolutely love what they're doing in Edmonton though, I think that's a fantastic idea.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
I don't need to read any thread on riderfans to hope that will happen... I hope the Riders get stomped and go 0-18 every year.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Guys should not be allowed to fake the slide like Reilly just did, how in the world do you defend that if you're a linebacker?
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
That OPI on Holley was horrendous, yes it went in our favour but I can’t stand when the Refs overturn calls like that. I thought they weren’t going to do that this year unless it was obvious in real time?
-
GDT Tiger-Cats @ Larks
Typical CFL overreaction.. punters are players who throw on pads and take the risk too.
-
GDT Tiger-Cats @ Larks
That roughing the kicker penalty is an absolute joke. I feel like I wasted my time watching the game when it ends like that.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
If Davis falls back to earth, we should win by a much wider margin..
-
Lock of the Week 3
Don Jackson
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Without the benefit of hindsight, I’d say that Poblah was a good pick at the time but Waggoner absolutely was not. Waggoner had Shomari Williams 2.0 written all over him and lived up to those expectations. He was never going to be a a quality CFL starter. With that being said, the draft is a crapshoot and you swing and you miss sometimes.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
We’re literally just talking about the supplementary draft and not the entire franchise. In the words of Aaron Rodgers R-E-L-A-X.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
We get Poblah while the Esks got Laurent.. typical.
-
Lock of the Week 2
Derel Walker.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
What happened to BC? Even ten years ago they had huge crowds.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Seems to be common for Mike Reilly led teams.
-
3 stars plus HH
1. Harris 2. Hecht 3. Woli HH to Nelson for some solid returns and catching the ball on the fly.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Darvin Adams would’ve caught that one too.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
He looked a lot better for the Riders and Esks than he has tonight but it’s only one game.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Darvin Adams would’ve caught that. Just sayin.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Me too. I loved that he was happy about the pick and didn’t try to belittle him for the UR.