Everything posted by Blueandgold
- Tor. @ Mont. - Sask. @ BC
-
Week Of Bombers @ Stamps
Can’t wait for the “well Nichols beat Calgary posts” while the posters fail to acknowledge that Nichols had absolutely nothing to do with that win.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I thought he was going to be the next Fantuz. He really didn't pan out at all.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
I can't re-watch 01, 07 or 11 until we win one. I just can't put myself through that.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
I saw Darvin Adams drop an an easy catch, I saw Bailey make nice catches down the field. Maybe instead of Streveler you should think about our OC and receiving core. Mike Reilly wouldn’t be hitting our guys on deep balls.
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
Adams has played quite poorly this year and it hasn't really been mentioned until this week. I know Matthews was a healthy scratch for Montreal, but I have to wonder if we would've been better off keeping him around. It's interesting that everyone is quick to put Streveler through the ringer, especially when almost everyone can agree that our receiving core has had major issues. Adams has shown a lack of fight, Whitehead is useless in our O and Demski is almost a gadget player himself. That doesn't even take into account the terrible playing calling we've been saddled with all year. What kind of production can we really expect from a young QB in an offense like this?
-
Three stars plus hh birdy beaters
1. Streveler 2. Harris 3. Secondary HH - The OL & Hardrick particularly.
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
Bailey tried to run before catching the ball. I like Bailey and he’s made some huge plays but he can’t keep leaving plays on the turf. The lack of Lawlers involvement has surprised me today.
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
Not really sure that I agree. Our D looks quite similar to how it’s looked all year and we’re dominating the time of possession. We looked great through three Qs against Montreal in game one as well.
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
How can that play stand? The ball was clearly released after Adams was over the LOS wasnt it?
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
You have to take a shot at the end zone, we just have to execute better and Strev has to make a better decision If the play isn’t there.
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
I was coming to say what a great half Streveler had and then he makes that throw. Oh boy.
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
Bailey sure isn’t doing much to repay the confidence we all had in him.
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
Finally correcting the mistake made when Whitehead was re-inserted for Bailey.
-
Osh is a Legend
I’m sure Eskimo fans would say we had no business winning the Strevelers first start with our passing numbers.
-
TO/OTT And Cal/Sask: Its Friday Night Football Discussion
I agree with Calgary beating Saskatchewan, I personally always hope the Riders get humiliated (its hard for me to cheer for them even if it benefits the Bombers) but a Riders loss still gives us a chance to get first place if we can get our **** together.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I'm sure it would please you to know that CFL_News is ran by Rider Stronson, one of the more obnoxious rider fans.
-
Day Before GDT: Larks @ Bombers
How can all of us see that the receiving core we used in the Banjo Bowl is superior to the one we're using now but not our coaching staff? Bailey played a hell of a game against the Riders and earned a spot in the lineup, especially over a guy like Whitehead who's absolutely useless in our O. His injury is nonexistent.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
I'm no Nichols fan, but Collaros is significantly worse than Nichols. Honestly, I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I would've rather seen Kevin Glenn come out of retirement to try and get his ring than bring Collaros in.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
Strev and MOS are guaranteed a GC appearance? In what world? If Strev is in Toronto (and I like Strev) I hope it’s because Masoli or Arbuckle is here.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
Is he even healthy? Is he an upgrade over Strev? I’m replacing the OC before I even consider the QB.
-
Osh is a Legend
Why is Lapo being mentioned as a possible HC? He’s not coming back as our OC, let alone HC.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Yeah this is an odd point, the Riders scored more points in this last game against us than they did in either of the LD or BB.
-
Osh is a Legend
If we want to turn this thing around, we need to make some changes. Inserting Bailey for Lucky, Gray for either guard, and firing Lapo would be a nice start.
-
Osh is a Legend
How is Lucky still in the lineup? He brings nothing to the table for our O or special teams.