Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
GDT Pre-season Game 1 - Edmonton at Bombers
Jones is much better than Hecht. I want nothing to do with Hecht as our starting safety unless it’s as an injury replacement.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a career ending injury.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 1 - Edmonton at Bombers
We’re giving up on Strev after four series without Adams, Matthews and Andrew Harris? Boy oh boy.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
You’ll never see me celebrating an injury
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I thought the rulel was wacky at first, but having more options to replace injured Canadian starters in game is always a nice option.. I mean we probably didn’t have enough OL dressed regardless of the ratio, but I’ll never forget Jon Osterhoust(spelling?) spending a half at OL against Montreal..
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
Who disagrees with this? Some closet Rider fan 🤮?
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
If you want them to win a few games, you should at least want them against the West teams to support the big blue.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I know we don't want abunch of separate topics, but the lack of individual topics for major news (CBA finalized, Chris Matthews signing etc.) really does make me post less personally... I hate shifting through an endless topic of 100 + pages only to find out that I missed a gem well worth discussing.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I bet he plays more snaps than Collaros this year.
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
I’m ecstatic to have Matthews back. Matthews and Adams will be a nice 1-2 punch and if we decide to start Simonse we’ll have three big targets for Nichols. I just wish this would’ve happened last year and he never put on a Calgary jersey, but better late than never.
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
The guy caused constant problems for the Cowboys.. that wasn’t the only reason he was cut. His “stolen dog” incident rose more than a few eyebrows.
-
Vince McMahon considers move to bring back the XFL
I was down on the XFL but these moves actually sound like they’re well thought out from a business perspective. That slightly increases the chance of the XFL being a borderline success. At the end of the day though, they have to find a way to get a consistent amount of people in the stands and watching from home. I’m not sure they’ll be able to do that, even with the advantage of the WWE machine.
-
CIS Draft - May 2nd
I thought he was an unsigned FA?
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I thought Vandervoort was going to be the best Fantuz.. what a bust.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
It would be weird to let a young guy like JSK and blow our load on al older (albeit great) veteran coming off an injury.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I didn’t watch the video (yet) but gave your comment a like since I’m also someone who much prefers to read rather read sports news rather than listen/watch to audio/video content.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I pine for the days when we had a normal commish like Mark Cohen.
-
Alliance of American Football
Pretty disgusting that they want to make it difficult for people to do their job or make a living.
-
Look on the bright side...
Yup that’s true. I think a lot of people had blown their sports budget for awhile when the Bombers season started last year.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
Oh good lord, the CFL isn't doing itself any favours in terms of getting new fans or making the game better for fans. At such a contentious time, aside from safety, making the game more enjoyable for fans should be the number one priority for the CFL. I promise that more penalties and more challenges isn't what will make people tune in.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
Please put some respect on the names of Charles Roberts and Doug Brown.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
Not going to lie, Jon Ryan was a beast for us. I'd gladly take him back as a punter even now.
-
Alliance of American Football
He could have played in the CFL last year, no? The decision still seems boneheaded from a “Canadian”.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I was going to say... I thought he was a Bomber fan. The guy is going to hate his life in that backwater city, he'll probably be forced to go with the RIDERS 4LIFE shtick too..
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
Correct, it was supposed to be one of those situations where we re-signed him when he was healthy. If we ever wanted to go with three Canadian receivers he would be a good guy to have on the roster.