Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Starting 3 Canadian receivers next season?
Sign Goodrich. Heck sign both.
-
Which Bomber Free Agents will seek greener grass?
When do Bighill and Elimimian become free agents?
-
Kyle Walters to address the media at 11AM
Bellfool needs to go to.
-
Tyler Varga to pursue pro football career
How will he rank in terms of prospects?
-
2015 season ticket and Grey Cup ticket pricing info
I was disappointed too. Mine are $199 with the discount instead of $299. Although similar to Regina last year I think.
-
Which Coaches Do You Want Back?
Turf Marcel. The man has never had more than an average offense. He once made A.C. look useless (the same A.C. who then went to 3 straight grey cups and won two MOPS). Etch can stay if he commits to a conventional D.
-
Starting 3 Canadian receivers next season?
Are Kolhert/JFG/Watson a good enough trio to sacrifice the extra american receiver? I think two is better unless they have a guy who is a Getzlaff/Fantuz type.
-
Which Bomber Free Agents will seek greener grass?
Wild doesn't really have an NFL position. Would a team take him solely as a ST Ace?
-
Bombers Make 7 Roster Changes vs Stamps
He had a 12 yard run and a 3 yard run I believe.
-
Mike O'Shea Now Has More Wins In His 1st Season Than Ritchie Did In His
I liked Tre Harlan at DT today. Could be one of the upgrades we are hoping for on the Dline.
-
Sack Article
I want a new OC and DC. I want a DC that runs a more conventional D, including a bigger DL and a proper MLB. I want an OC that builds around the talent he has and uses things like more max protection and more checkdown routes.
-
Bomber free agents
Wild, Sears, Anderson, Bucknor, Brohm for sure. January and Washington at the right price.
-
Bomber free agents
I'd let the following go: Knapp, Jones, Woods I'd resign: Sears, Brohm Not sure: January, Dunn
-
The sooner we realize we are the CFL version of the Leafs the better off we will be ...
That's loser talk. Is your name Dr Quinn? Medicine Woman?
-
Heenan & Holmes won't re-sign before free agency
If Best shook out, he'd be an upgrade.
-
Heenan & Holmes won't re-sign before free agency
Offer big money to both, increase if needed, hope for the best. Imagine if Walters landed both?
-
25th Year
You have a time machine? Edmonton hasn't made a cup since 2005.
-
So who should take with the 2nd Can College draft pick?
I'd prefer OL and DL in the first two rounds and some later depending on who is there.
-
Mike O'shea - Sad Reality
So who next year for OC? One guy I wonder about is Jason Maas. I know he's only a QB coach but with Milanovich so I assume it would be the same offense.
-
Willy, Bellefeuille, this one is on you guys!
BC has the best pass defense in the CFL and going into the game had not given up a TD in their past 3 games.
-
Willy, Bellefeuille, this one is on you guys!
Willy was terrible tonight. Be it the Oline, holding the ball too long, receivers not being open, shell shock or all of the above. Still, can't get rid of him for this. Some points to consider: 1. outside of Denmark, Moore and Kolhert are our receivers good enough? 2. Does Marcel include outlet receivers in his offense like other teams do? 3. How hurt is Willy right now?
-
Cotton BABY!
Cotton has been impressive the past two weeks.
-
Depth Chart for BC
Hopefully our next great receiver.
-
It's not over yet!
Why is there a thread quota or limit? If you create too many, Rider fans can't count them all.
-
Als @ Redblacks / Riderst @ Stampeders
How about that D giving up 25 in the 4th?