It's not over yet!

bryan35

This needed a separate thread?

Why is there a thread quota or limit?

Nah, it's just not deserving of a separate thread. But it's allowed.

Sorry but Rider fans don't get to talk about what's allowed to be posted here or not.

+ 1000000 likes fer this... I mean seriously... you've not even put in the time like others and you feel the need to tell us how to run our board?

Smh.

Sorry but Rider fans don't get to talk about what's allowed to be posted here or not.

+ 1000000 likes fer this... I mean seriously... you've not even put in the time like others and you feel the need to tell us how to run our board?

Smh.

oh but don't criticise him for his posting, he'll get such a pout going on. Nothing more annoying than the rider fan who oh so desperately wants to be liked by the rival teams fans. Sorry but it's not going to happen.

Smh.

oh but don't criticise him for his posting, he'll get such a pout going on. Nothing more annoying than the rider fan who oh so desperately wants to be liked by the rival teams fans. Sorry but it's not going to happen.

It is a very weird desire, no doubt.. It really wont ever happen... Tollerence, sure... Acceptence or like? Neg.