Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Patrick Neufeld extends contract through 2017
Need NIs, good signing.
-
Hufnagel announces 2015 will be his last as HC; Dickenson to take over in 2016
I thought he might move up this year. Good move by the Stamps though.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
Yeah, Marcel is a nice guy. Forgot his previous failures in Winnipeg, Hamilton, Montreal and Saskatchewan.
-
Something that really grinds my gears
Didn't realize this. Upsetting.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
Marcel has always been an average to poor OC, how many chances does he get before people accept he's not very good.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
Marcel was a poor to average OC in Saskatchewan, Montreal, Hamilton and now Winnipeg. How many chances do you give him?
-
Bombers benched Grigsby for partying late
The fumble by Grisgby and failing to score from the 2 twice were sweet.
-
Grey Cup 2014
Happy Calgary won, twas a good game.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
I've had season tickets for 15 years, been a fan for 27 years or so and I feel like this team is hopelessly f-uped right now. What do the average fans think? Not good.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
Bringing back Marcel is a brutal idea.
-
Jason Maas Ottawa's new OC
Maas would have been an interesting choice as OC.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
I like O'Shea but his loyalty to certain players and coordinaters is making me wonder about him.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
And we keep our crappy OC?
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
Show him the money and get er done.
-
Demski too good to pass up?
Potentially this could be a draft where OL/OL pays off. Think Calgary in 08.
-
Mo Price
What's his contract status, was he a 1+1 or 2+1 when he came up last year?
-
Lauren Kroeker
I wasn't looking down my nose at anything. Just suggesting he may not pursue a career as an UDFA if he has other options. I suspect he will go to Montreal though.
-
Lauren Kroeker
He may not even go. He likely has a degree that would pay more than the CFL minimum/CFL practice roster.
-
Div. Final Sunday
All I want for Christmas is another Bud Grant era in Winnipeg.
-
Div. Final Sunday
Go Stamps. Who wants to see Reinbold win a GC?
-
Div. Final Sunday
Joe Horn played for Memphis in the CFL in 1995 and then had a good NFL career. Fernandez too.
-
Riderfans so angry they're fighting over dead guy now LOL
Gordie Howe is from Saskatchewan.
-
Lawless - Attention O'Shea: Fire Etcheverry
Don't like hearing about a struggle over Etch. Don't like the silence on Marcel, guy is a terrible OC.
-
Whatever happened to...
People got banned at OB. I just left? I mean I've been suspended at the EP but who hasnt?
-
Whatever happened to...
Nate is on Riderfans bashing all things Bombers. He'll stay until Lord Lyle sends some henchmen to silence him.