Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Will you buy the new Bomber Jersey?
The clearest complaint I can make about the jerseys is this: if you remove the logo from each of the signature jerseys that have come out so far, you can still immediately pick out which team it belongs...except Winnipeg's.
-
Our new jersey
Best mod I have seen so far. Hire this man: https://twitter.com/39Cads/status/502099408746717184/photo/1
-
Our new jersey
The absolute worst part about them is that they look like the Argos. Who approved that? Seriously?
-
Our new jersey
Why Argo colours? Makes no sense.
-
RedBlacks signature jersey unveiled
Like the uniforms, hate the helmets, but overall I am OK with these.
-
Toronto's New Jersey Released
Really liked the Argos jerseys actually. Very sharp. Best one so far, IMO.
-
Week 8 Depth Chart
Could you elaborate? I don't understand.Some Argo we've never heard of has a huge game Because Derek Jones got a start? Possible... Because that seems to be what always happens to us. All the stars align for us to have what should be a rollover game and then we get destroyed by the present day Rocky Butler. there could very well be a player on the Argos right now, that by tomorrow evening, Rod Black will like more than Bo Bowling and Branon London put together. Scary thought, "Welcome to the CFL __INSERT__NAME__HERE__!!!!"
-
Week 8 Depth Chart
That is why this game is so important as a measuring stick. More so than last week's game. Previous Bomber teams would lay a guaranteed egg tomorrow.
-
Our new jersey
http://cfl.ca/article/bold-new-cfl-signature-uniforms-coming-soon
-
Our new jersey
“Our fans are absolutely going to love these innovative looks,” said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon. “We respect tradition and our teams are very proud of our current home and away uniforms. But the CFL Signature Uniforms are intended to be bold and eye catching and push the envelope. And Reebok has worked hard with our franchises to deliver something really exciting.” TLDR version: These are going to be hideous.
-
Our new jersey
Honest question: why is everyone freaking out that these are turning out to be ugly? If you read the press release, Cohon and Reebok are all but stating that they were *intended* to be ugly.
-
3 Game Losing Streak!
What, no love for "old boys club on Maroons road"?
-
Argos at Als / Leos at Stampeders
We dodged the Higgins bullet.
-
Bombers negotiate Transit game day discount
I know this was meant as a joke, but surely you know that the issue isn't the "free" part. First, the service provided was essentially a shuttle service (Park and Ride), with direct routes to the stadium that aren't provided by the city's regular bus routes. Eliminating this service means people have to take a regular city bus, which from some locations is damn near impossible, and from others is extremely impractical. A system where the fans are asked to pony up the difference between what the Bombers are willing to pay and what the city is asking would be great, if it weren't for the fact that the city said a "pay" shuttle is not possible (for reasons that escape me now).
-
Nick's Quick Score Chips
Didn't see this anywhere. Thought it was simultaneously lame and cool. Will probably buy some if they are even half as good as Buck's chips were. https://www.coopconnection.ca/wps/portal/fclretail/FCLInternet/News/CoopNews/!ut/p/a0/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNQgJDjdxMTQwsPM3dDDzdA_2MPAJ8jQxcDPULsh0VAVcp4JA!/?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/content+library/fcl+internet/news/retcon-pub+-+2014+game+day+approved+winnipeg
-
Mini camp updates
Jaxon: Good idea to leave out the single point. Once we told him that not only do you get a point for missing a field goal, but that single point is in fact called a 'rouge', I suspect he will start to think we are punking him and bail on this board entirely.
-
Mini camp updates
Is it too early to be whining about our DC who hasn't even had a chance to do ANYTHING yet with this new group of players? No.
-
Meet Gary Etcheverry
His comments scare the crap out of me.
-
Bombers sign 2 more imports
Are you comparing a bunch of no-name import rookies with 55 year old Henry Burris taking up a gazillion dollars along with their other older QB? I'm talking about a few people complaining after they signed Anton McKenzie. Apparently Ottawa has no budget at all yet we have an open wallet. What?
-
Free Agency - 2014...
cmon give the guy a chance. let see what he got during TC. I'm not talking about his OC talents...I'm talking about his crappy recruits he got them to bring in. Boltus was one...there was another one from Hamilton. A WR...I can't remember his name. You must mean Aaron Kelly, who was nothing short of amazing for us down the stretch.
-
Matt Nichols recently offered to Bombers
Serious question: based on what?
-
Bombers trade Etienne for Drew Willy, extend Willy
Willy AND Glenn would be ideal, but I actually think Max Hall would be a reasonably reliable backup.
-
Drew Willy CFL Video?
I searched for "Willy Videos", and what I witnessed cannot be unseen. Someone will pay for this transgression...
-
Some food for thought from Farhan Lalji
The problem with signing Glenn to help out Willy is that it relies on us getting Willy in the first place. Which, given how things have gone so far, seems like a long shot.
-
REDBLACKS major announcement today, Burris Signed
Whatever your thoughts on Henry Burris, I don't see how the team continually losing out on coveted free agents can possibly be seen as a positive.