Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Duper Negatron

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron

  1. If he hits open receivers (like Smith and Dressler have BOTH been so far the year) in stride, those are TDs. No need to contest a jump ball.
  2. So bored with being...well...bored watching this team.
  3. I vote for no more field goals overtime.
  4. Andrew Harris is good at football.
  5. Picked up a Dressler at the Bomber Store today. The. Jerseys. Are. Gorgeous. In addition to that, all the new merchandise this year is really nice. It took all my will power not to max out my credit card. Some of the Under Armour stuff in particular looks great.
  6. Thanks for the info. That is what I figured, but was surprised that they were the same price.
  7. The online store lists "Decorated" and "Pro-Stitch" as two separate options (but for the same price?). What is is the difference, and which option would I be getting at the store? Thanks in advance!
  8. Do they have some pro stitched jerseys already made up at the Bomber store for popular players? If I wanted a Dressler can I just walk in and buy one or do I have to send it away?
  9. If people weren't even a bit concerned after last night, they weren't paying attention. The o-line couldn't block, the receivers couldn't get open, Willy looked indecisive, and the play calling looked uber-conservative. Let's hope they clean it up. A lot.
  10. It appears to be available on TSN on demand this morning. Yay!
  11. My PVR messed up so I missed the game as well. So bitter...
  12. Every touchdown we score removes an ad from the scoreboard, until ultimately the actual video takes up the entire screen.
  13. Yeah, in general all of our seats look much closer to the field. Look at the back seats in the lower bowl even. Hard to tell without sitting in them though.
  14. One more serious question: will the fit be more like the last generation of jerseys (tighter) or the one before that? I had a medium two generations ago and large last gen, and they fit similar.
  15. Am I the only one that can't stop staring at the pictures and grinning like an idiot? What a great day to be a Bomber fan.
  16. 4 pant stripes for 4 Grey Cups? ... Bahahahahahahahaha!
  17. Why aren't the Bomber jerseys available on cflshop? Did I miss something?
  18. We...might have the nicest jerseys in the league. Is this just nostalgia speaking?
  19. Disagree strongly. I think they both look amazing. Seeing the whole uniform with helmet on, I actually almost prefer the roads!
  20. Announced here: http://www.bluebombers.com/2016/05/11/the-new-adidas-look-has-arrived
  21. Melissa Martin is worth reading. The rest of the paper is awful.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.