Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Bombers sign two release five
Could possibly also have to do with the fact that he was just plain brutal last year.
-
Might be time to change my name
Maybe it is the fresh spring air, but I am more excited for this season than I have been for a long time, even counting the year IGF opened. My nature demands that I assume I will be let down, but for now? Let optimism reign!
-
Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Didn't see this one yet. I think the gold looks perfect.
-
Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Ooooh. The color looks amazing in the picture. If it looks half as good in person, so far so good. Any insiders seen them?
-
Grey Cup Profit: $7.1M
Another blow to the armchair accountants! http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/Costly-losses-340007732.html
-
Grey Cup Profit: $7.1M
I will just leave this here. I wonder if Paul is going to post a follow-up. http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/08/21/smallest-grey-cup-crowd-in-decades
-
upper deck seating question
210 Row 5, and I love the view. The concourse is too tight obviously, but the stadium has proved to be amazing for watching football.
-
Wiecek Article: Pressure Mounts On And Off Field For MOS
Seeing you guys bicker has quickly become the least interesting thing on this forum.
-
Fan Sues RedBlacks
Everyone is missing the bigger issue? Why does Hunt end every sentence in a question mark? As if he were starring in Clueless? Seems strange?
-
Free Agency 2016...
Curious if Scott Mitchell was all over the Ticats when they had similar off-seasons.
-
Dressler Signs with Bombers
Great signing. Probably the only thing I didn't hate about the Riders.
-
Bombers "close to" deal with Dressler
They were close with Burris too. I am hopeful, but cautious on this one...
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Are they pursuing NFL opportunities? I will take Dressler, please.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Dear god Friesen... Paul Friesen ✔ @friesensunmedia It appears CFL commish J Orridge is more concerned about coaches moving for better jobs than he is about having a drug-free league. #Optics.
-
New CFL / Teams website.
The more I look around the new site, the more I like the new CFL logo. Standalone it looks pretty bland, which explains my initial "ugh" reaction to it, but seen in context with surrounding materials/colors/etc. it is actually pretty sharp.
-
Bombers sign Int LB
Shut up, Paul. Cripes.
-
LaPolice new Bombers OC
I actually...like this?
-
New CFL / Teams website.
OK, I'll say it. The CFL logo is growing on me. That said, why no place for scores/upcoming games on the front page of the CFL site?
-
Grey Cup Ticket Sales
Enjoyed the game last night, enjoyed the half time show, and I hope the Bombers make a pile of cash so everyone will stop complaining. This board is just barely worth coming to anymore with the constant whining. My Christmas wish is that the Bombers turn things around so that I don't have to feel like I am the only one I know that gives a crap about them anymore.
-
Which of you posters will be at the GREYCUP 15 game?
Is kickoff at 5, or us that the start of all the introductions?
-
Which of you posters will be at the GREYCUP 15 game?
210
-
CFL to unveil rebranding today
I hate everything about the new one. I feel like they could have simplified/tweaked the old/current logo and still got what they wanted.
-
Grey Cup Halftime Show is Fall Out Boy
Foo Fighters would be amazing, but that would never happen.
-
Grey Cup Halftime Show is Fall Out Boy
Surprised good or surprised bad?
-
Glenn To Alouettes
The amount of Glenn detractors out there always surprises me. The closest we have come to replacing Glenn since he left is Willy, and Drew has yet to prove to me that he is even "as good" as Glenn was in his prime, never mind better.