Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. Everyone reporting they voted YES now let's play football
  2. Jovon Johnson @Mr_Consistent_2: Now let's get down to business!!! Football is here and it's time to focus on football!! Smart decision fellas!
  3. I'd say Garvin showed the most as a returner in the game. Interested to see how he does in the second game.
  4. That's interesting. Who is at safety?
  5. Right now my OL would be January, Greaves, Morley, Knapp, Neufeld.
  6. I know Matthews sat out the mid-May OTAs, or at least part of them, with a hamstring issue. Haven't heard anything specific about anyone else.
  7. who the heck are you anyways? wasn't even talking to you. When you post on a message board, you talk to everyone reading it. If you want a private conversation, send it in a PM. Forums 101. But you already knew that.
  8. Why should he have to prove anything to you? Who are you? I believe him.
  9. Yes he played. He is number 8. He had his corner on lockdown the whole time, not sure they ever even looked his way.
  10. I listened for a bit and didn't get that impression at all. What kind of stuff did he say that was 'borderline racist'?
  11. They will keep all 4 around in some capacity. Hall won't be getting cut anytime soon.
  12. Most other teams have guys that have thrown hundreds if not thousands of passes in the CFL. Willy needs reps. Give him the entire first half, IMO.
  13. Willie Moseley, Jason Barnes, Stephen Morris, Daivon Dumas, Jesse Peterson
  14. I thought Stafford Gatling showed better than Tate. Also I agree with others that Neufeld looked okay. He played a lot of snaps, I do believe that he will be starting on the OL by week one, whether he is at guard or tackle I don't know.
  15. I like to use Avast. It is not so much a pop-up blocker as it is an anti-virus/anti-malware tool. It is free, too. It works great for me. http://www.avast.com/
  16. Ryan Dinwiddie named offensive coordinator
  17. Herb Zurkowsky ‏@HerbZurkowsky1 4m Two sources have just told me offensive co-ordinator Rick Worman has been fired by the #Als, barely more than a week into training camp.
  18. We gave up good value to get him. Hope he can live up to expectations. The Andre Durie we have is getting up there... so we needed a new one. Your comment made me look up Andre Durie's age... Wow I didn't realize he is 33 years old??? When did that happen?
  19. Maybe 3 import OL would work if we start Volny at RB
  20. No it isn't.
  21. there is a god
  22. I don't think it is up for debate that the Bombers were interested in both Burris and Collaros, since they made offers to both. They didn't sign either one, so whether that is "losing out" on them or not is really just a matter of semantics.
  23. Walters never once said that safety and field corner would be the likely NI spots on defence. Bob Irving specifically said last night that the Bombers were looking at Ryan Lucas as a potential starter this year and they were very impressed with the shape he was in when he reported to camp. The fact that he was listed as a starter on the depth chart is not a mistake or coincidence. It is utterly obvious to anyone paying attention that the Bombers wanted one DT to be a Canadian spot. Believing otherwise is just being in denial.
  24. What did that sammich cost ya? I suspect around $8 or $8.50; same price as a hot dog at IGF.... Yes you know what I think it is 8.00. I also got a bag of chips, a big pickle, and an old-timey root beer and it ended up being around 15. Not much more than I would spend at Subway and I would say the meal size is comparable. I believe they may also have different meal deals that I failed to take advantage of.
  25. I actually grabbed a sandwich from Myers Deli today. They have great sandwiches and also a lot of other stuff that you might not expect, like freshly made bean salads, etc. Their sandwiches have a lot of meat in them. I like the 200 gram size, but they go up to one pound.... 454 grams. But the 200 is the perfect size, IMO.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.