Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. I like the salary managed system. Really makes you think hard about where you want to spend.
  2. Relax, cuts just came down last night. Nobody is signing with anyone yet.
  3. Hmm you know what he might be a free agent. He ended the season on Philly's IR but now that I look into it, I believe his contract was up at the end of the 2013 season. Maybe he is an FA.
  4. I wonder what the secondary will look like with Banks and Suber out. I'm guessing Unamba will be in at nickel, Leggett at safety, and Johnny Sears in Suber's halfback spot... maybe Bruce Johnson slots in somewhere though.
  5. He is still with the Eagles. He spent 2013 on injured reserve but he is healthy now.
  6. Yes, that's his father http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/texans/story/2012-04-28/Meggett-follows-NFL-path-of-imprisoned-father/54611792/1
  7. I think he did, but got hurt really early in camp.
  8. Eisho and Jarvis Jones released.
  9. @Darren_Cameron: #Bombers one-game injured list this week: Banks, Suber, Swiston, Markett, Cotton, Alexander, Stevenson.
  10. RB Davin Meggett signed to practice roster out of University of Maryland. 5'9", 229 lbs. Undrafted but spent time with the Texans, Colts, and the Washington football club.
  11. No one is saying he'd start for us. But he could be some good depth allowing us to start 4 NIs on the OL. Our NI OL depth is weak now. I understand. Just pointing it out.
  12. The thing about Hinse is that he couldn't beat out Justin Sorensen or Brian Ramsay for a job with the Esks....
  13. Wow! I didn't see that one coming.
  14. Definitely some interesting Canadian names in that list from Edmonton. Gregory Alexandre sticks out as someone we might be interested in. I don't know what ever happened to Gord Hinse. He was supposed to be their starting centre of the future but then it never really happened.
  15. Some people just can't let it go. Mack is gone. The "Fire Joe Mack" campaign can end now.
  16. True but they were able to trade Glenn and Hage and get some assets back in return. I never understood the James Lee pick, though, that was a weird one.
  17. So if a guy we cut goes elsewhere, & plays much better than the guy we kept instead, it should be considered a bad thing for us? Thanks for clearing that up. How can it not be? Especially if the guy we keep isn't as good. You're welcome. Anytime. Yes he was being sarcastic, because your comment basically adds up to: "If the guy we cut ends up better than the guy we kept, then it was a mistake." Well no ****. That's how cuts work.
  18. Matt Nichols deserves to be starting somewhere as well, IMO. It's just too bad injuries have limited him.
  19. Yes. That's why it failed. The anti-WWE media. Not because everyone who heard about it thought it was totally ridiculous.
  20. Ottawa's backup QBs are 0/7. Better hope Burris can stay healthy.
  21. What a stupid name. I'm sure it will fail like all the others.
  22. Of course, I've been proven wrong before. Henry making those guys look like allstars against Montreal right now.
  23. Anyone but Judy.
  24. I felt during the offseason that we placed too much emphasis on the little free agent camps we were having. Sure those are fine for DB's and receivers, but you can't learn much about linemen there, IMO. We cut guys like McAdoo and Griggs to make space for guys we found at these free agent camps without ever really seeing them against CFL competition.
  25. Looks like he was the ST coordinator with the Thunder and just got named DC in February of this year... so I guess he didn't actually end up being their DC at all?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.