BC Lions release Joey Elliot

gbill2004

Shocked!!! :)

If you aren't the real Nate you should be sued for copyright infringement :).

I'd bring Elliot back and let him compete with Max Hall.

I'd bring him back and release Hall.

I'd still trade for Glenn, if we get Glenn, I'll release Elliott.

Elliott should be ahead of Hall in terms of learning the CFL game and he has the stronger arm of the two. The 2 OPoW honors is just a bonus.

"Should" being the operative word.

Hall passed Elliott in learning how to play the CFL game in a much shorter time period and I say that being a former Elliott supporter.

Elliott maybe didn't get the proper evaluation here, but you can't tell me two teams made the same mistake.

No, both players are where they ought to be.

I'll be devils advocate... Elliott has a better arm is more mobile and durable.

I'd say they are close in talent...

I'll give you Joey has a bigger arm for just hoisting things 60 yards downfield. Neither guy has Ricky Ray accuracy but Hall is slightly more accurate and doesn't mind running a dink 'n dunk offense  Standing back in the pocket and waiting 3 to 5 seconds for receivers to crack open would mean a quick end to Joey E. as he'd be killed waiting or firing off picks. Joey might be a bit younger and more durable but nobody in this league can question Max Hall's gut-meter.

My favourite nickname - White Zombie - aka Jim Daly

Nickname that gets certain folk up in arms - Lord Lyle Bauer

Obscure seldom-used nicknames - Dan 'Hoss' Goodspeed & Brett 'Bobo' McNeil

What player did I used nickname Precious for? hint: he ate himself out of the league, not a bomber!

I'll be devils advocate... Elliott has a better arm is more mobile and durable.

I'd say they are close in talent...

I'd say they're not. Hall is more consistent. He doesn't play great one game & poor the next. He picked up the game quicker than Elliott did. He has better football sense than Elliott had. We'll never see Elliott in the CFL again. 

I'd say you're the real McCoy lyle. As for up to date on our management, I kinda like 'wadzilla', nate lol.You must dig pretty deep in the book store, for some of these, or do they just pop into your head. Anyway try and take it a little easier on our 'new' guys. They're just getting off the ground. I know the green guys just luv to lap it up but let us play a game before you bury us in 14'.lol